AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

16 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Has freedom prep improved And are they gonna be the dark horse in the West ?

I will get a chance to see Mt Pleasant and Fayetteville live. Depending on what I see will determine if I call them a dark horse. My top 2 in west is Hunt and LC just based on what they return. 

How is OS or Coalfied this year?

3 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I will get a chance to see Mt Pleasant and Fayetteville live. Depending on what I see will determine if I call them a dark horse. My top 2 in west is Hunt and LC just based on what they return. 

How is OS or Coalfied this year?

I think OS is gonna be a tough team. And still not sure on coalfield just yet. 

On 9/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, Southtowner said:

SouthTown Top 10

1. Lake County
  2. Huntingdon
  3. South Pittsburg
  4. Greenback
  5. Mt Pleasant
  6. Freedom Prep
  7. Fayetteville
  8. Oliver Springs
  9. Moore County
  10. Greenfield

ST, Old Pirate likes this, with 3&4 as tied. Having seen both SP has advantage in the run game. GB obviously advantage in passing. The Cherokees reminded OP of Signal with their QB & tall WRs at the Speedway. Old Pirate says LC will be difficult with good conditions. Old Pirate has Moore County 7th. 

21 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

ST, Old Pirate likes this, with 3&4 as tied. Having seen both SP has advantage in the run game. GB obviously advantage in passing. The Cherokees reminded OP of Signal with their QB & tall WRs at the Speedway. Old Pirate says LC will be difficult with good conditions. Old Pirate has Moore County 7th. 

LCs defensive line will pose much problems for us.The QB is a football player also.6A programs even not real good ones are usually tough on small schools.