South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Roy, l'll make sure Pegleg doesn't get near your book if you go on the show with that Main Event man. 

That living legend guy said that I could take a selfie with him in the press box tomorrow.  Will you let me take a selfie with you and that main event man also when he comes down?  Will you let him see your goat?  Will you let him in that Tower man's back door?

What kind of mess is a selfie? That main event man isnt going to let me on his show with my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

This was probably after he stepped on his hand. I see my main men Drake and Kris doing things like this all of the time though. His dad use to play at Pitchburg but he wanted his son to play with integrity and respect so he has him playing for Coach Mathis. That is how Coach Mathis does things.

Coach Mathis has too much integrity for this. He would never treat anyone this way. All of these Pitchburg fans come to this game and you will be disappointed in the outcome. Our kids will play with honor, loyalty, respect, and HUMILITY. You will fear the Marion County Warriors. 

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Lol... What a bunch of mess

8 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

This was probably after he stepped on his hand. I see my main men Drake and Kris doing things like this all of the time though. His dad use to play at Pitchburg but he wanted his son to play with integrity and respect so he has him playing for Coach Mathis. That is how Coach Mathis does things.

Coach Mathis has too much integrity for this. He would never treat anyone this way. All of these Pitchburg fans come to this game and you will be disappointed in the outcome. Our kids will play with honor, loyalty, respect, and HUMILITY. You will fear the Marion County Warriors. 

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Ok Patricia we get it...the warriors have integrity and like Fayetteville, I guess we don’t!

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2019 at 7:20 PM, rlh said:

We need the Eraser to come in here Thursday and tell us to "hit somebody' one more time and Glenn to tell if Jasper is just sort of slow or real slow.  We need TT to tell us how Jasper is going to get Train Tracked.  URJasper usually shows up for this game.

I miss all those hosers you named. Ain’t the same without them. Don’t forget Jim Bo the lawnmower man.