South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Pirates strength thru 3 games have been Defense & Special team play. There are obvious areas that need work, the punting started out strong and has deminished after the injury to #9 Cagle. The OL has not nearly reached their potential & has to get a lot better with a bloody nose attitude to ensure an effective run game. The QB play has gotten better but has to improve quickly to meet the upcoming challenge that opposing teams will attempt to control the run. The RB position has loads of talent but have to protect the ball and continue to develop their tag team attack. The secondary is certainly going to be tested in The upcoming weeks. The return of Tipton will aid that challenge. The Pirates have only shown the ability to eliminate mistakes and pound the ball one time early in the second half against SC. Jasper’s speed at RB & QB should be contained as the Pirates win streak grows. 

Was Cagle not cleared earlier this week?

I am going to be attending the Marion County vs South Pittsburg game on Friday night. I will be watching the young lads from these two respective clubs play. I will be coming to my once proud alma mater on Friday night to do some evaluations. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg and Marion have several young lads that could be achieving legend status. Marion County has number 11 that is looking more and more legendary. Number 5 and 7 for SP are also both close to achieving legend status. One should already remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should result in a pirate win, but you never can tell in a rivalry game. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. Mrs. Prince has me a special seat in the press box at David Baxter Stadium on Friday. My entourage with publicist, and security detail will be present around the press box area during the game. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. The small details are of utmost importance when a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence. I will once again be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a true living legend. Sportman, Ambassador, Old Pirate, PowerP, Southtowner, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Roy Dillard, PurplePower68, TruthPrevails, Football54, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will make my way down around the concession area with my security detail. I am looking for a well played game from both clubs. These young lads are likely to get after it and make me think back to my playing days. Everyone needs to attend and meet a true living legend. I have several speaking engagements lined up throughout the fall so I simply can’t be at a game each week. If you or you’re group would be interested in hiring me to speak at an event please contact my publicist.

1 hour ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I am going to be attending the Marion County vs South Pittsburg game on Friday night. I will be watching the young lads from these two respective clubs play. I will be coming to my once proud alma mater on Friday night to do some evaluations. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg and Marion have several young lads that could be achieving legend status. Marion County has number 11 that is looking more and more legendary. Number 5 and 7 for SP are also both close to achieving legend status. One should already remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should result in a pirate win, but you never can tell in a rivalry game. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. Mrs. Prince has me a special seat in the press box at David Baxter Stadium on Friday. My entourage with publicist, and security detail will be present around the press box area during the game. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. The small details are of utmost importance when a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence. I will once again be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a true living legend. Sportman, Ambassador, Old Pirate, PowerP, Southtowner, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Roy Dillard, PurplePower68, TruthPrevails, Football54, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will make my way down around the concession area with my security detail. I am looking for a well played game from both clubs. These young lads are likely to get after it and make me think back to my playing days. Everyone needs to attend and meet a true living legend. I have several speaking engagements lined up throughout the fall so I simply can’t be at a game each week. If you or you’re group would be interested in hiring me to speak at an event please contact my publicist.

Do you allow selfies or do they cost extra?

How times have changed. There was a time that we would be knocking on the door of 100 pages by now.

Holy Houdini Batman!

That's right Boy Wonder.  It seems the Legend is loose from the asylum yet again.  I must speak with Commissioner Pegleg.  To the Bat Phone.

burt-ward-and-adam-west-in-batman.jpg

2 hours ago, TheLivingLegend said:

Good work Dynamic Duo.  This will be the only security detail the Legend will see for a very long time.

silence-of-the-lambs.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

We will get to see a relentless team take the field in a few days. I can not wait to watch our kids play with heart, determination, integrity, honor, and have a relentless, refuse to lose attitude. The sky is the limit when we play together as a team. You got this Warriors. Listen to your coaches and everything will work out good for us. Play with the relentless attitude that has been instilled in you by Coach Mathis. I know Coach Mathis will have some more new plays in this game for Pitchburg. Go Warriors. Beat Pitchburg! 

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

15 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

We will get to see a relentless team take the field in a few days. I can not wait to watch our kids play with heart, determination, integrity, honor, and have a relentless, refuse to lose attitude. The sky is the limit when we play together as a team. You got this Warriors. Listen to your coaches and everything will work out good for us. Play with the relentless attitude that has been instilled in you by Coach Mathis. I know Coach Mathis will have some more new plays in this game for Pitchburg. Go Warriors. Beat Pitchburg! 

Maryann Madman, you are going to see a relentless team alright.

30 minutes ago, team69 said:

Turned into " 8 miles of I could care less"

Them jailhouse kinfolkes been hearing, “IT’S COMING” fer a good spell and theys generally slow learners. This here is hump day and quite as a outhouse without a magazine or a couple unused corn cobs! Figure theys musta pert near gave up after hiding skeerd and sitch. Yep, recon so. You 

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate has been a right disappointed with lack of kinfolkes  feuding. The GB Transfer thread was always a good fill in until it was taken down. The Lake County/ Dresden thread is leader of the pack, 3895 views, 118 posts, followed by SP/Jasper thread coming in with 3251 views, 128 posts. Greenback/Oneida 2974 views, 144 posts. The Jailhouse & Speedway thread would have easily been #1. Leastways, Mark up another SP viewer win against them Orchestrating GB fellers. Pert near feel giddy! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

On 9/10/2019 at 9:16 AM, MarionMadness said:

I hope all you Pitchburg fans keep talking about other teams. Coach Mathis will have our kids ready. They were relentless last Friday. Marion County football is on it's way back up. We had a lot of injuries the past few years that hurt our team. Coach Mathis new plays for defense worked great last week vs Polk. He did not have to use any of his new plays for offense because we played with more heart and determination than our opponent. Our opponent this week from Pitchburg is a good team but we are a good team as well. We also have coaches that teach them how to play with honor and integrity. This will not be a runaway game by either team. Pitchburg has some fast kids and we have some too. This game will be which team is more relentless and plays with the most integrity during the game. As always its a great day to be a warrior!

Congratulations they beat Polk...who hasn’t? That’s the equivalent of SP beating LV! I was trying to stay quiet but god lord, one win and all of a sudden Jasper is World Beaters! We get it, you’re excited about your team! 

The jabs about SP being dirty aren’t going unnoticed either! Don’t worry though, once a SP player knocks a warrior down, he’ll help him back up!

ACAC8B79-6F88-4632-96B1-C2C07F8B7B25.jpeg

Edited by CaptainJackRackam