South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, sportman said:

I heard that Daffron man say on the radio that the Warrior faithful need to get there early and take some of the visitor stands, They might do that but it still want keep a whooping coming there way in the stands and on the field if that happens!!!  Don't think that would be a smart thing to do.  They better treat the SP bunch as nice as they can or Victory might set a new record for points!!!

Sportman of that Daffron man tries this mess that eraser man will go to jail again.  Grider is already real mad that they want to close his school down.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 9/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, powerp said:

He is a true pirate. Left in 6th grade and now came back home lol

One of ours done the same thing and he’s called a transfer so he is a transfer as well. Tough for jasper to win when SP gets their best player. I recon there’s been some recruiting going on there. 

• Like 1

I told you that Coach Mathis had some new defensive plays last week. He saved them the first two games for the region game. That game was important so it would help our playoff seeding. Our defense and the teamwork we showed on defense was tremendous. He called some new plays on defense and it made all the difference. These kids are winners and they will show it again this week. This game will not be like the last two seasons. I believe we are going to see a classic game with Pitchburg. Our kids will show Pitchburg how to play with honor and integrity as well. This has been taught to our kids from Coach Mathis. Fayetteville cheated as bad as Coalfield cheated us in the past. I hope Pitchburg does not cheat and play dirty this season like they have been known for in the past. Our team is very young and is getting better and better. My boys had good runs last week vs Polk County. We came out fired up from the start and executed Coach Mathis brilliant game plan to a tea. I expect more of the same this week. We can beat this team I know it in my heart that we have a good chance if we do not have turnovers. I know Coach Mathis will have some new offensive plays this week he can run if he wants to run them. This is going to be a great game. We are unstoppable when we play together as a team like I knew we would last week. The sky is the limit. I love how our coaches are letting all kinds of players run the ball for us to wear down the other teams. It is truly great to see. It is not about one player. It is about the entire team. I love the way our kids play ball. I just wish my main man Manny and some others could still be here to be a part of this special bunch of kids. This is going to be a homecoming for some of the players that left and went to Pitchburg like they will never forget. We will play hard and hit them hard for leaving but at the end of the play we will help them up. This is the Marion County way. It's a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors beat Pitchburg!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

21 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I told you that Coach Mathis had some new defensive plays last week. He saved them the first two games for the region game. That game was important so it would help our playoff seeding. Our defense and the teamwork we showed on defense was tremendous. He called some new plays on defense and it made all the difference. These kids are winners and they will show it again this week. This game will not be like the last two seasons. I believe we are going to see a classic game with Pitchburg. Our kids will show Pitchburg how to play with honor and integrity as well. This has been taught to our kids from Coach Mathis. Fayetteville cheated as bad as Coalfield cheated us in the past. I hope Pitchburg does not cheat and play dirty this season like they have been known for in the past. Our team is very young and is getting better and better. My boys had good runs last week vs Polk County. We came out fired up from the start and executed Coach Mathis brilliant game plan to a tea. I expect more of the same this week. We can beat this team I know it in my heart that we have a good chance if we do not have turnovers. I know Coach Mathis will have some new offensive plays this week he can run if he wants to run them. This is going to be a great game. We are unstoppable when we play together as a team like I knew we would last week. The sky is the limit. I love how our coaches are letting all kinds of players run the ball for us to wear down the other teams. It is truly great to see. It is not about one player. It is about the entire team. I love the way our kids play ball. I just wish my main man Manny and some others could still be here to be a part of this special bunch of kids. This is going to be a homecoming for some of the players that left and went to Pitchburg like they will never forget. We will play hard and hit them hard for leaving but at the end of the play we will help them up. This is the Marion County way. It's a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors beat Pitchburg!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

8B660928-4A10-402E-9AF6-9102B657D340.gif

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

One of ours done the same thing and he’s called a transfer so he is a transfer as well. Tough for jasper to win when SP gets their best player. I recon there’s been some recruiting going on there. 

Old Pirate done said, yous wasting time in here, best go back to worrying bout GB’s next orchestration! OP ain’t jest joking neither! 

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate figures you ain’t worried a nary bit bout next year since you’ll gone! Well heck, figure yous can hang out & watch some kinfolkes feud. Well......us Pirate fellers is stating to feel the jailhouse kinfolkes is goin to forfeit the pregame feud, recon time will tell. Leastways, yous need to coach up those taking charge of the orchestration 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate figures you ain’t worried a nary bit bout next year since you’ll gone! Well heck, figure yous can hang out & watch some kinfolkes feud. Well......us Pirate fellers is stating to feel the jailhouse kinfolkes is goin to forfeit the pregame feud, recon time will tell. Leastways, yous need to coach up those taking charge of the orchestration 

My coaching days are probably over. As for your orchestrating all they would have to do is come watch SP. you guys have it down to a T. I recon you guys will win using jaspers own player that you recruited to beat them.