South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

The Mavs had one heck of a night...Sweettttt.. Give SD credit they held the Mavs to only 31 pts something I did not see coming. But what a night for every player in the Mavs....THEY FINISHED! and that was all that was needed. SD almost got us with those trick plays. We will need to work on that. But the Mavs played rock solid...Defense was perfect and Holmes he is the new Monster..

Great GAME MAVERICKS Enjoy this win!!! This weekend!!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

11 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Mavs fans you guys can slap me for thinking you had no chance lol! Very coachable but I said what I said due to the fact you let me down in the Powell game... you guys had that won.. good win. How did south Doyle qb back up play? 

I really do not think SD has to worry about QB. He done really good.

11 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

AC impressed me tonight. And proved me wrong. Great win.

SD really missed their QB tonight.

Well the Mavs made a few corrections and took there time. SD has really good Defense. In my opinion the QB did not mis a lick. He is pretty good but young RB is great and they rely on him alot. Should be a good game for you guys. It should be close just because they do have a good Defense. Need more RB on offense to beat Powell. Bottom line we grew up big time thanks to the Powell game. Rock solid now.

I want to give a big shout out to ACTV crystal clear and I mean sharp. Great streaming uninterrupted coverage. It's about time lol. Started with Diamond clear and as usually the coverage went south as far as Bama lol. They try. Plus they do not give the clear details that ACTV does. So Great Job ACTV. I got to see my family coaching way up here in Seattle. Who would have thought technology would have advanced a live High School game 2800 hundred miles. Hats off to ACTV. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

This was a surprise. Goes to show you, never count anyone out because of a loss. When I played we lost first two games only to win the next nine and lost in the final four in two overtimes only to watch the team that beat us win the state the very next week with no problems at all. I'm curious about the S-D QB, is he out for the season or will he be back?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1