Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

Meigs was just too good for Clinton. Offense moved the ball some but couldn't finish. Was really impressed with #8's first start. Made some plays and good decisions. He could be really good. Defense couldn't stop Meigs run game. But #19 is a load. No way just one defender is bringing him down. On his score right before the half, he pulled four Dragons into the end one with him. I see why he's going to Navy. Clinton's #80 had his best game of the year punting. He was boomin em.

Overall, not great. But Dragons just keep on being "almost there." Maybe they'll sneak a win in this year.

14 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Know soon enough i guess, did you make it to the game?

You people come on here and don't know what you are talking about. The QB separared his shoulder AGAIN against Halls. The kid took a beating the week before because McKamey refuses to stay in a shotgun. At least he let the backup run it against Meigs. We will see how it works against Powell next week.

These poor kids have to play a perfect game to overcome McKamey's incompetent coaching....been that way for 3 years. Even his assistants have not "bought in" to his sorry system. The D gave up 10 points to a good, well-coached AC team. McKamey's sorry special teams cost them 14 points in that game. Then again 9 points against Halls. Clinton was 3 TDs better than Halls.

As far a quitting. Yes two did quit. And 5 or more have threatend quitting all year. Can you blame them? McKamey basically head-butted two kids last night.  Always the kids fault....he never takes responsibility for a loss. But what I saw last night was the same pathetic disorganization, penalties, and gadget plays.

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Clinton had 90 yds with 35 rushes for an average of 2.57 ; you need any others let me know

You are a sir among sirs mr Ramfan. Thank you, and if I may how did you come by our stats so i wont have to bother you next time? Maybe I can look them up as well. That being said really proud of the defense 90 yards allowed against a run heavy team is great especially with 35 rushes. Really proud of our team. We keep getting better week by week.

47 minutes ago, dkota44 said:

Meigs was just too good for Clinton. Offense moved the ball some but couldn't finish. Was really impressed with #8's first start. Made some plays and good decisions. He could be really good. Defense couldn't stop Meigs run game. But #19 is a load. No way just one defender is bringing him down. On his score right before the half, he pulled four Dragons into the end one with him. I see why he's going to Navy. Clinton's #80 had his best game of the year punting. He was boomin em.

Overall, not great. But Dragons just keep on being "almost there." Maybe they'll sneak a win in this year.

I thought you all had a pretty good team. #11 for you all was quick and #15 was hard to bring down. Your qb played well considering not being the starter until now for this year? And yes lol what a punter you guys have. 

50 minutes ago, FormerDragon said:

You people come on here and don't know what you are talking about. The QB separared his shoulder AGAIN against Halls. The kid took a beating the week before because McKamey refuses to stay in a shotgun. At least he let the backup run it against Meigs. We will see how it works against Powell next week.

These poor kids have to play a perfect game to overcome McKamey's incompetent coaching....been that way for 3 years. Even his assistants have not "bought in" to his sorry system. The D gave up 10 points to a good, well-coached AC team. McKamey's sorry special teams cost them 14 points in that game. Then again 9 points against Halls. Clinton was 3 TDs better than Halls.

As far a quitting. Yes two did quit. And 5 or more have threatend quitting all year. Can you blame them? McKamey basically head-butted two kids last night.  Always the kids fault....he never takes responsibility for a loss. But what I saw last night was the same pathetic disorganization, penalties, and gadget plays.

I've gave you all nothing but respect bud, not sure why I'm quoted with you saying you all people but I've done nothing but lift up your team even after your loss. I thought your team played hard, they never quit, and with a schedule like yours most teams would have the same record. Hope you all have a good rest of the year, but I know your next game will also be a handful.

1 hour ago, FormerDragon said:

Do you think coming on here blasting your coach on the Internet will make it any better ?  

Not a real smart choice. 

Im sure players and parents read things on here. Negativity breeds negativity