FORREST AT MOORE CO

GeneralForrest

25 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I went to that game as I've mentioned before. The students really put on a show as you walked in. They had great school spirit. I've not seen anything like that since fyi. It was a pretty cool experience besides losing the game. :cry:

I know what you mean, Yeti...it was the way we lost that game that still has me salty: on a tipped pass for a TD!! I'm over it but can't forget it.

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

I know what you mean, Yeti...it was the way we lost that game that still has me salty: on a tipped pass for a TD!! I'm over it but can't forget it.

Ours was controversial as well on a td catch in the end zone. But we lost and the better team won that year. Also winner had to face a mean Marion team lol. Was fun times.

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

They took a whoopin against Trezvant

They got out coached against Trezvant. I remember feeling sorry for the Marion kids because the coaching was so bad!!

If  I am not mistaken Marion tried to fake punt it on their own 20 in the first quarter and that was just one example of how bad it was!!