FORREST AT MOORE CO

GeneralForrest

44 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

Forrest by 20-30, I'll also go ahead and say if they continue to play as good as they have been, everyone stays healthy, keep playing smart and limit penalties, etc., they'll win out and go deep into November. I also wouldn't fall over in complete disbelief if they get to Cookville. 

strong words from an Eagle. Cookeville?

30 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

ok this is a ridiculous take. be better than a redneck bleacher fan. Marion could not stop Richardson for two years.  They needed anything they could get to get an edge. I'm not sure Trezvant punted in the entire two games. I'm not saying thr call was great, but "coaching" did not cost Marion either game. 

Go back and watch that game...  I can’t nor did I say that coaching caused them the game. I said they got out-coached.

Go back and watch that game big boy..  That was the worse coaching performance from a team that caliber that I have seen. 

No one can say if they would of won with better coaching that game, but I can say that their coach did not help them.

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, EHSEagles said:

It might be a little bit of a stretch, but not out of the realm of possibilites. 

With all due respect there are several good teams from the west. I think the only reason you are saying this is because you haven’t seen the other teams. I am picking Forrest to make it to the semifinals and that’s only if they clean up the penalties. R7 and R8 have some very very good teams that Forrest wouldn’t match up well against at this point in time. I am very impressed with Forrest backfield. Big o boys and they hit hard! I will do what I can to make it to the Lewis/Forrest game it should be a classic!

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

With all due respect there are several good teams from the west. I think the only reason you are saying this is because you haven’t seen the other teams. I am picking Forrest to make it to the semifinals and that’s only if they clean up the penalties. R7 and R8 have some very very good teams that Forrest wouldn’t match up well against at this point in time. I am very impressed with Forrest backfield. Big o boys and they hit hard! I will do what I can to make it to the Lewis/Forrest game it should be a classic!

Yeah, be a good one and alot riding on it.

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Go back and watch that game...  I can’t nor did I say that coaching caused them the game. I said they got out-coached.

Go back and watch that game big boy..  That was the worse coaching performance from a team that caliber that I have seen. 

No one can say if they would of won with better coaching that game, but I can say that their coach did not help them.

I was there. When you are overmatched talent-wise you have to try whatever you can to get an edge. They tried something and it didn't work. They should be the defacto chamos since Trezvant was passing failed kids to keep the team intact. So obviously their coaches knew something. They are a wing t offense so other than the fake punt you disagreed with, you not only failed to make your point, you haven't even named another single example of bad coaching in the game.