The tough road continues this week for Henry County

OmahaPatriot

On 9/10/2019 at 11:07 AM, UTInsider said:

I believe after this week the schedule for HC gets A LOT EASIER!!!!!!!!  They then start playing the Montgomery County schools.  The hardest game after Friday night will be against Germantown.  NE not looking too good this year.  Lost a lot from last year and are having some growing pains.

That's an understatement! Kenwood gave up 86 to Oakland and Northeast lost to Kenwood. So yeah, y'all will be fine in region play.

Brentwood is the best team Beech has seen all year.  In the first scrimmage of the season, Brentwood won 2-0.  As was stated earlier on here, Beech was able to move the ball some, but Brentwood was clearly the better team.  Beech’s best RB didn’t play, but Brentwood still wins with Beech at full strength.  They are solid all over the field with good size and depth.  Hats off to HC for scheduling a team like Brentwood.  As long as you can stay healthy, it will benefit you later in the year. My guess, FWIW, 34-17 Brentwood.  

6 hours ago, tandem said:

Brentwood is the best team Beech has seen all year.  In the first scrimmage of the season, Brentwood won 2-0.  As was stated earlier on here, Beech was able to move the ball some, but Brentwood was clearly the better team.  Beech’s best RB didn’t play, but Brentwood still wins with Beech at full strength.  They are solid all over the field with good size and depth.  Hats off to HC for scheduling a team like Brentwood.  As long as you can stay healthy, it will benefit you later in the year. My guess, FWIW, 34-17 Brentwood.  

We’re both Beech guys, but I believe HC MAY be better. We got the W, but were outplayed. I don’t think there’s any way it’s 2+ scores. 

I could see 21-17...either way. 

Edited by eers

2 hours ago, eers said:

We’re both Beech guys, but I believe HC MAY be better. We got the W, but were outplayed. I don’t think there’s any way it’s 2+ scores. 

I could see 21-17...either way. 

Fair enough. We do agree on two very good teams going at it Friday night in Paris. Could easily be the best game in the state this week. 

• Upvote 1