The Official Alcoa vs Maryville

BCsportsfan

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After reading my newspaper today I may have to retract that score. Actually considering going to the Fair Thursday Night and see The Darlings off The Andy Griffith Show after seeing that. One player don't make a team but it can sure mess things up if that one player has to be double and triple teamed all game long and all the sudden good chances are their not playing.

I think Tee plays, AJ will be AJ, Mcgill can take it to the house against anyone, Maples, Sloan, etc. Maryville will be Maryville. The game will be close.  but if one player is out, Maryville will still be Maryville. 

I like my Maryville Buddies like hammer does....BUT, I'm hoping the F5 Tornadoes Mercy Rule them Rebels and every other Team they Play!  B)

With Alcoa's big Oline and 4.5 quick Sankey and Jones in the back field. Rolling in Burden,Tollett, CJ Anderson and Blankenship into the offensive back field on different packages.....multiple 6'3" receivers! F5 firepower! 

But, the key will be Alcoa's Defense and the added weapons in the secondary. Anderson, Jones and Tollett...and how well they cover Maryville Receivers, the most explosive part of the Rebel Offense.

In summer scrimmages with West, Bradley and Cleveland....the first three games of the season the Secondary has looked great. Tollett leads the state in interceptions.

Against the Rebel running game, I'm liking the F5 chances. Look for Carroll to be a beast and QB head hunter!

The attitudes from players...they ain't ready to give up the cross town bragging rights!:thumb:

It's the game of Football....and it's almost Game Day!:twisted:

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I like my Maryville Buddies like hammer does....BUT, I'm hoping the F5 Tornadoes Mercy Rule them Rebels and every other Team they Play!  B)

With Alcoa's big Oline and 4.5 quick Sankey and Jones in the back field. Rolling in Burden,Tollett, CJ Anderson and Blankenship into the offensive back field on different packages.....multiple 6'3" receivers! F5 firepower! 

But, the key will be Alcoa's Defense and the added weapons in the secondary. Anderson, Jones and Tollett...and how well they cover Maryville Receivers, the most explosive part of the Rebel Offense.

In summer scrimmages with West, Bradley and Cleveland....the first three games of the season the Secondary has looked great. Tollett leads the state in interceptions.

Against the Rebel running game, I'm liking the F5 chances. Look for Carroll to be a beast and QB head hunter!

The attitudes from players...they ain't ready to give up the cross town bragging rights!:thumb:

It's the game of Football....and it's almost Game Day!:twisted:

We just hope our little fellers can keep it clost :blink: Word on the street is the Mafia is going to take over BC’s tailgate. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Serious question. You guys still running that 3-4 on D??  I know the goons weren’t to happy with how it was working out. Do you think Nix will stick with it against Murvail and will it be effective??

You will see a mix of formations. Very close to that in the Blackman game. Effective? We shall see.......:thumb:

4 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Serious questions:

#1 - Is the tailgate inside the stadium in BC's prime parking spot? 

b. - Will they let me walk in with a cooler full of Dr. Pepper for the tailgate or a covered dish?

Three. - Will Pancakes be served? :roflol::rolleyes:

There were 10 tailgate spaces for sale. You may drive in at 4 to your reserved space. You also received 4 tickets with the package. Must bring your own food.