The Official Alcoa vs Maryville

BCsportsfan

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

My prediction is Maryville 42 Alcoa 14. After the game we'll hear you wouldn't beat us if you didn't have our players. Which we'll yell right back" they left because they hated your coach". You'll yell we're just a little ole 3A school. We'll yell back but your playing with half of the boy's that should be playing for Heritage and half a dozen that live in Knoxville and Seymour. You'll yell our younger ones coming up are superstars. We'll yell back because their all shaving and driving cars to school in the 8th grade.

That's Pretty funny, I don't care who you are.  The only thing that is 100% wrong will be Barns score prediction.  I can actually picture a lot of the yelling stuff between the fans.

But the score, I don't gamble, but I 'd be real tempted to take your money on this one.

42 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Not sure?.............Grilling, food trays, pickup some BBQ, Chick-filla trays....etc? 

Or all the above!

Need to do it up right and have a Coacht party!:hungry::grin:

35 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Sounds like a plan!

I hear y'all attract some odd Coach T'ers from other schools in the 3A ranks. I hope the Baxter folks show up. I want to put a face with the screen names (or handle as Coach T calls it).

vintage-CB-Radio-CW-McCall-Midland-CB.jp

Hey Rebels, is there any room for a Boone Blazer to squeeze into the stands for this one?     Never been to Alcoa before, so I am guessing there will be standing room only?     In the past have they ever had to close the gates and not allow anyone else in?    Just want to make sure that if I drive 100 miles I can get in there...

40 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hey Rebels, is there any room for a Boone Blazer to squeeze into the stands for this one?     Never been to Alcoa before, so I am guessing there will be standing room only?     In the past have they ever had to close the gates and not allow anyone else in?    Just want to make sure that if I drive 100 miles I can get in there...

Image result for hole in fence

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

I don’t remember them ever closing the gates. It will definitely be standing room only though! But come on! 

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Come on down and look us up before the game. Might even buy you a band burger.