Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

I suspect this could be a close game and if H2O isn’t dialed in....DC will slip out of town with  a W...

Hope we come out focused... limit the penalties and get the offense going. 

If we can do all the above H2O should breeze through this game but if not DC will be good enough to beat us!

Love the disses thanks for the ammo!!!!!  Stone thought that to. The truth is of Dekalb doesn't turn the ball over this isn't a close game. Qb had 8 turnovers  first 2 games  and the lost bad. 0 last game and they blow stone out 33-0.  Don't think for a second Dekalb can't walk in to Watertown and Ruin there night. They have playmaker everywhere 2. 

Edited by Hellidontno

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Love the disses thanks for the ammo!!!!!  Stone thought that to. The truth is of Dekalb doesn't turn the ball over this isn't a close game. Qb had 8 turnovers  first 2 games  and the lost bad. 0 last game and they blow stone out 33-0.  Don't think for a second Dekalb can't walk in to Watertown and Ruin there night. They have playmaker everywhere 2. 

So you are saying if Dekalb doesn’t turn the ball over then this game will be a blowout in Dekalb’s favor??

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

So you are saying if Dekalb doesn’t turn the ball over then this game will be a blowout in Dekalb’s favor??

I'm saying if they don't turn it over they very much can beat Watertown. Watertown is legit no doubt but don't think for one 2nd Dekalb can't walk in there and win. If there QB just plays like he did last week this game could come down to who has the ball last. There Defensive line swallowed up Stone memorial last week something no one expected unless you were at the Jamboree. With there line and there Skill players they match up really well with H2O.  I'm looking forward to this game very much. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I'm saying if they don't turn it over they very much can beat Watertown. Watertown is legit no doubt but don't think for one 2nd Dekalb can't walk in there and win. If there QB just plays like he did last week this game could come down to who has the ball last. There Defensive line swallowed up Stone memorial last week something no one expected unless you were at the Jamboree. With there line and there Skill players they match up really well with H2O.  I'm looking forward to this game very much. 

Then we agree.. I don’t believe DC will be a pushover either and could beat H2O if we don’t have our heads focused on this game!

1 hour ago, PurpleReign said:

This will be closer than folks think. This isn't last year's H2O-town. I don't see them hanging 35+ on anyone this year. I hope I'm wrong and it's a blow for my Tigers, but I see it as a 7-10 point game.

Watertown 20 DeKalb 13.

You’re right this isn’t the 2018 which was special, but I do believe this team has more  than enough weapons to put up over35 on a bunch of people. 

The only problem is, they haven’t found their rhythm yet. When and if they do.... look out!!