Oakland at Germantown

reddyrebel6

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yeah just take away the losing to a 5-8 team.... same recycled comeback. Weak find something new.

There wouldn't be so much animosity towards MJ if they would learn some humility and when to just shut up sometimes. Always trying to beat their chest and talk/tweet about how hard they are working and how they have it so much better than others. It gets old @MJGOLDENBEARS. If they had anything as prove for their "success" then they wouldn't receive as much "hate" as you call it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not sure it’s a disaster situation if that happens....  Just probably means they were a one hit wonder coming from last season. Maybe getting back to the Germantown of old.

It's a disaster considering expectations. Germantown had risen to be one of the best in state in 6A. Only, to appear to fall drastically in a one year coaching change. They have to compete against Oakland. Anything else will be a major setback.

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Germantown doesn't need to hang it up or give up if Oakland puts it on them. Oakland could beat about 99% of teams in Tennessee like that. I feel like this is just early excuses to what is coming Friday night. 

We will see. I agree with BHS. If they get their doors blown off, it could be a long season for them.

3 hours ago, WingT08 said:

There wouldn't be so much animosity towards MJ if they would learn some humility and when to just shut up sometimes. Always trying to beat their chest and talk/tweet about how hard they are working and how they have it so much better than others. It gets old @MJGOLDENBEARS. If they had anything as prove for their "success" then they wouldn't receive as much "hate" as you call it. 

Literally makes no sense, I haven’t beat my chest in a while on here, nor does our twitter handle and surely you don’t have locker room access to know any inside scoop. It’s good for a team to have confidence anyways, that’s the stepping stone for success. So your argument kinda blows.