Mitchell vs Fairley

vandyfan1

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

@Golddoctor

@PeabodyPride

I figured you R7 guys would comment a lot on this. What’s your guys thoughts on the game?

I think @Galilee is spot on who takes out the other teams strength ?? I dont see Fairleys run dominance stopped easliy penalties is all that stopped them in the playoffs last year !  

43 minutes ago, Galilee said:

If Mitchell win it will be close. Fairley has the weapons to run away with it. They can substain long drives and keep our offense off the field. 

55 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think @Galilee is spot on who takes out the other teams strength ?? I dont see Fairleys run dominance stopped easliy penalties is all that stopped them in the playoffs last year !  

Yes good points of view. I’m curious if Fairley can handle the duel threat of Mitchell QB. I think Mitchell is the one that has the advantage on the offense just because if they play the pass Mitchell can spread them out to open the field up and then the QB would have some good opinions on what to do with the ball. 

Can Fairley pass? 

51 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes good points of view. I’m curious if Fairley can handle the duel threat of Mitchell QB. I think Mitchell is the one that has the advantage on the offense just because if they play the pass Mitchell can spread them out to open the field up and then the QB would have some good opinions on what to do with the ball. 

Can Fairley pass? 

I asked the same thing last year. No one really knows. My guess is not much