1A Greenback @ 5A Lenoir City

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I wont talk about it anymore I get shot down every time. Even though I was completely correct about OS as well. I wont be in GB threads.

What you talking about yeti?  I had Greenback by 35,  I had a feeling they were going to make a statement.  They are starting to click which is bad for the rest of us. You seem to have pretty good input.

17 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

What you talking about yeti?  I had Greenback by 35,  I had a feeling they were going to make a statement.  They are starting to click which is bad for the rest of us. You seem to have pretty good input.

I believe you are correct. The only team I've seen as good as Greenback this year is my own team. I know you can't judge alot from Jamborees but I didnt see anything from Lenoir City to warrant a threat. Greenback has a great Offensive and Defensive line it's hard to run on them and i believe LC wont have any success there. They will then try to pass only to be picked off randomly and you know as well as I what that means. Greenback has one of the most explosive offense's I've seen. Meigs by comparison is more of a run team so we eat more clock then what Greenback would normally. They seem to score faster than we would on a team that doesnt have a good secondary which will quickly diminish the hopes and dreams of the LC team. I seen that out of them at the Jamboree when we played them. They scored first, we scored twice then picked them off and was about to score again when time ran out.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I wont talk about it anymore I get shot down every time. Even though I was completely correct about OS as well. I wont be in GB threads.

We have a lot of respect for your post. As much as this kills me Crow is right your post are pretty spot on. You bring good points to our threads. You can take it as well as give.

42 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I believe you are correct. The only team I've seen as good as Greenback this year is my own team. I know you can't judge alot from Jamborees but I didnt see anything from Lenoir City to warrant a threat. Greenback has a great Offensive and Defensive line it's hard to run on them and i believe LC wont have any success there. They will then try to pass only to be picked off randomly and you know as well as I what that means. Greenback has one of the most explosive offense's I've seen. Meigs by comparison is more of a run team so we eat more clock then what Greenback would normally. They seem to score faster than we would on a team that doesnt have a good secondary which will quickly diminish the hopes and dreams of the LC team. I seen that out of them at the Jamboree when we played them. They scored first, we scored twice then picked them off and was about to score again when time ran out.

You sure you only saw one game??:hungry:

25 minutes ago, gecko said:

They did hold Loudon to 28. Well, 21 through 47 minutes and 50 seconds lol

Probably gonna upset some folks, but Loudon has consistently gotten worse it seems as the season has progressed. Not sure what is going on there. They played much better at the beginning of the season compared to now. Maybe I'm the only one thinking this, but it's what I've gathered through some fans.

Maybe not played worse, but first of the season they seemed to be clicking alot better so to speak.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Probably gonna upset some folks, but Loudon has consistently gotten worse it seems as the season has progressed. Not sure what is going on there. They played much better at the beginning of the season compared to now. Maybe I'm the only one thinking this, but it's what I've gathered through some fans.

Maybe not played worse, but first of the season they seemed to be clicking alot better so to speak.

Interesting. Didn't think of that.