South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Drip, DRip,DRIp,DRIP. Old Pirate done and told you skeerd GB fellers to quit wasting time denying. Everyone knowds yous got a studding malfunction and need desperately to get to Orchestrating to remain a viable ranked team. Ifin you fellers hadn’t orchestrated, yous be like Whitwell walking around a wondering, what we going to do? Hum..., jest where did that thought come from? How bout someone help this skillet head out. Figure “What are we goin to do” ain’t quite as memorable as “Go Ahead, Make My Day” ole Rowdy Yates came famous fer! 

Old pirate I garuntee that is what that Ryan man told that provost herron man last spring, what are we going to do.  Figured thats when the orchestration efforts heated up.  Old pirate let me ask you a question. You think these goat herders is just in denial? That Ryan man has had boys from everywhere the last three years.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee that is what that Ryan man told that provost herron man last spring, what are we going to do.  Figured thats when the orchestration efforts heated up.  Old pirate let me ask you a question. You think these goat herders is just in denial? That Ryan man has had boys from everywhere the last three years.  You think im joking but im not. 

Them GB fellers  skeerd so much prior to the orchestration, there was a shortage of adult diapers in GB! That GBnation fellers even saying the term “We” nows! Figure he is a right less skeerd since theys gots orchestrated some studding partners! Yep, Recon So

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Them GB fellers  skeerd so much prior to the orchestration, there was a shortage of adult diapers in GB! That GBnation fellers even saying the term “We” nows! Figure he is a right less skeerd since theys gots orchestrated some studding partners! Yep, Recon So

I garuntee you if not for the orchestration them GB fellars and the GB skillet slinger would be hid out in the cave with the jailhouse kinfolk.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

I got it. Because Red Bank and Meigs beat the same team a season ago and one beat them worse that obviously means that the team that beat them worse is the better team this season. I’m glad we could figure this out. :roflol:

Meigs is a good football team and so is Red Bank. I think Red Bank is better this year and I will think so until proven otherwise. Luckily, South Pittsburg just may be in the perfect situation to figure things out for the both of us. Good luck, Tigers. Hope y’all bring a ring home this year. 

I’m not saying Meigs is better, I’m just saying those two teams are closer than you think, by your post it sounds like you’re saying they couldn’t compete with RB. But it really doesn’t matter.

how many dose RB and SP dress out and how many actually play for each team?

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you if not for the orchestration them GB fellars and the GB skillet slinger would be hid out in the cave with the jailhouse kinfolk.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate says that Ryan man would be jest like that Olinger man that gone into one of them subterranean hideouts. BTW, Thanks fer providing info 

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’m not sure he/she really knows who it pulls for! A lot of enthusiasm though...I believe he/she may be related to that MarionMaddness aka Patricia!:popcorneater:

Old Pirate did some checking, he obviously ain’t from GB but ain’t no fan of GB neither. Figure he is juiced most times and apparently his team got orchestrated! LOPAO