South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheRefuter said:

I’m really relieved to hear you say that, and I think that means miles in terms of how competitive GB will be in 1A this year. BUT, playing tight with Meigs and even beating them by a score or two is still not good enough to beat Red Bank this year, at least in my opinion. I guess we will just all have to see how this turns out. SP could pull it out, but I’m sticking to Red Bank by 2 scores.

Meigs 35 Sequatchie 0 at SC

Red Bank 24 Sequatchie 21 at RB

Don’t tell me that Meigs couldn’t beat RB. that was last year and Meigs is better this year. I guess we will just have to disagree. This next two games will help SP get ready for the playoffs, because the rest of their game will be blowouts.

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Lol this is hilarious!!

Nation man I garuntee in the last three years that Ryan man has got boys from seqouyah, Tellico plains, Seymour, Maryville, Knox Catholic, several from that Shadowens man.  Quit trying to fill us full of mess. I garuntee about half of your durn offence is transfers.  That Ryan man wouldnt even have a durn backfield if it wasnt for a great orchestrater.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

Don’t tell me that Meigs couldn’t beat RB. that was last year and Meigs is better this year. I guess we will just have to disagree. This next two games will help SP get ready for the playoffs, because the rest of their game will be blowouts.

+1

39 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I will tell you like I told a few SP posters. I won’t comment about transfers anymore. If there here wrongfully then report us if not strap them up and come ready because I assure you we will!! 

Drip, DRip,DRIp,DRIP. Old Pirate done and told you skeerd GB fellers to quit wasting time denying. Everyone knowds yous got a studding malfunction and need desperately to get to Orchestrating to remain a viable ranked team. Ifin you fellers hadn’t orchestrated, yous be like Whitwell walking around a wondering, what we going to do? Hum..., jest where did that thought come from? How bout someone help this skillet head out. Figure “What are we goin to do” ain’t quite as memorable as “Go Ahead, Make My Day” ole Rowdy Yates came famous fer! 

11 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I got it. Because Red Bank and Meigs beat the same team a season ago and one beat them worse that obviously means that the team that beat them worse is the better team this season. I’m glad we could figure this out. :roflol:

Meigs is a good football team and so is Red Bank. I think Red Bank is better this year and I will think so until proven otherwise. Luckily, South Pittsburg just may be in the perfect situation to figure things out for the both of us. Good luck, Tigers. Hope y’all bring a ring home this year. 

26 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Sounds like something the os coaches would do. Should have took it it up with the coaches though instead of embarrassing high school kids. 

This one post explains it all! Someone has their feelings hurt! Go find you a safe place and a cuddle pet will be along shortly to help you!

• Like 1