Marshall Co @ Springfield

Kevin38

15 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

No. Our QB is a Sophomore and getting better each week. 

Good to see y’all are getting some young stability at the position after the Wallace debacle last year. We’re young on the offensive side of the ball, but are coming around and looking better each week also. We’ve had a few starters banged up the last few weeks and it’s allowed for some underclassmen to get some value reps. Hoping everyone will be back full strength this week.

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Good to see y’all are getting some young stability at the position after the Wallace debacle last year. We’re young on the offensive side of the ball, but are coming around and looking better each week also. We’ve had a few starters banged up the last few weeks and it’s allowed for some underclassmen to get some value reps. Hoping everyone will be back full strength this week.

I watched some film on Springfield and looks like yall have a lot of speed. Should be the game of the week. Make sure you go vote for the Tennessee Titans game of the week and vote our game. It helps both schools.

17 minutes ago, TradHunter said:

Marshall County and Springfield need to vote all day to get the Tennessee Titans game of the week. We are a little behind in votes. Looking forward to this game.

Thanks We are trying to share this with everyone so they can vote our teams. Looking forward to coming to Springfield Friday night. I hope this starts a good rivalry.

I heard the MC coach say on WJJM last night that he would like to keep this series going in the future beyond the two year deal. I’m all for that also. It’s always good to see two tradition rich Middle TN programs of comparable size meet in an out of region game. I do wish we had a few more seats on our visitor side at our place, because I’m sure the Marshall faithful travel well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I heard the MC coach say on WJJM last night that he would like to keep this series going in the future beyond the two year deal. I’m all for that also. It’s always good to see two tradition rich Middle TN programs of comparable size meet in an out of region game. I do wish we had a few more seats on our visitor side at our place, because I’m sure the Marshall faithful travel well. 

I would love to see the series keep going as well. Yes we do travel well. Most away games we have more fans than the home team does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marshall1969 said:

I would love to see the series keep going as well. Yes we do travel well. Most away games we have more fans than the home team does.

Glad to see y’all travel well. Get to the field early, parking isn’t ideal, you have to park in front of the school and walk around back to the field. The earlier you get there the better spot you’ll get, it usually fills up pretty fast out front. If you park in the second entrance of the school it’s a better way to access the visitors side, it’ll be the side where the vocational school is. It’s the side closest to I-65

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Glad to see y’all travel well. Get to the field early, parking isn’t ideal, you have to park in front of the school and walk around back to the field. The earlier you get there the better spot you’ll get, it usually fills up pretty fast out front. If you park in the second entrance of the school it’s a better way to access the visitors side, it’ll be the side where the vocational school is. It’s the side closest to I-65

And to add if anyone is handicapped I think they let them park next to field if you got the tag. If so seems like you have to drive around back of school to the far right and then park behind lockerroom at the other end zone.