Meigs County vs McMinn Central

TigerNation

1 hour ago, Bart said:

I'll tell you what Mr. TURU, you meet me halfway on the bridge and i'll buy an extra DEW just fer you. we can do some discussion on some football names. Them feller names like MEADOWS AND PECK AND IRVIN AND BLEVENS AND MORRISON AND THOMPSON AND TYRONE JENKINS

I got so much luv for them TIGGERS I could talk all day while im fishing for crawdads in the crick in BIG SPRINGS.

I oughta take ole Fitzgerald fishing for crawdads i bet he would love it 

hummmm

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

A nice appetizer for the Friday night game will be the middle school game Thursday, McMinn Central and Meigs Middle will square off for the league regular season championship. 

Meigs Middle is undefeated
Meigs JV is undefeated
Meigs Varsity is undefeated

Meigs Middle's best player (or one of the best) has missed the last 3 games and they still won.

29 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Meigs JV is undefeated

Meigs Middle's best player (or one of the best) has missed the last 3 games and they still won.

Good coaching + good athletes + a little bit more good coaching certainly is a recipe for success. 

8 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Meigs JV is undefeated

Meigs will be good for 5-6 more years easily. Past that I'm not sure because I haven't seen upcoming athletes. But people should be buying comfortable stadium chairs those who like football as it will be there for years to come. 

Edited by Imthayeti

10 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

Good coaching + good athletes + a little bit more good coaching certainly is a recipe for success. 

I'll tell you what Mr. Goat that Fitzgerald feller has the best staff this side of the Hiwassee river. He's even got the Davis feller out there coaching. That feller is a legend out here in Big Springs. He got 3 rings bigger than some of the crawdads I caught yesterday. TRUTH 

Man, that was a tough one Friday.  So many athletes on the field for Red Bank along with a QB that could flat sling it.  Hoping the Chargers play hard and give effort.  Really that is all you can ask for.

What is the record of the Central middle school?  If they are playing for the championship, it seems thing may be looking up.

3 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

Man, that was a tough one Friday.  So many athletes on the field for Red Bank along with a QB that could flat sling it.  Hoping the Chargers play hard and give effort.  Really that is all you can ask for.

What is the record of the Central middle school?  If they are playing for the championship, it seems thing may be looking up.

They are 5-0 I think it was. About to play a 5-0 Meigs team. Should be fun I plan on attending if I can.