Gallatin (5-0) @ Wilson Central (4-1)

Gtowner

1 hour ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Haywood went to state last year. They alwaysput together a good physical team.which is more than you can say about your team. Who can barely make it to the playoffs let alone get out of round 1..They got the head coach from germantown.  And a few player that just "happen to transfer". . We had a few starters injured in the spring that didn't play that game or the beech game.  So we took 2 on the Chin. Ok not a big deal. We will win out the rest of the season no problem. Yal sound like Dyer county. They are 4-1. beating everyone they play averaging 48 to 7 or so.  They lost to HC 48-14.. That last score coming by jv. . Anymore words of wisdom or history lessons on how good gallatin was in the 80s? Like I said 5-0 and now you want to make some noise.. yawn.   I'm bored with talking about a team that loses so well.. ( but were good this year) :(.. why are we ranked so low... boo hoo.. but we beat that 1 team that's 0-5 ranked 10,000 that's what you sound like.. 

You got me mixed up with someone else you must not read my posts. I mentioned this years team reminded me of the 1982 team..I also said that to get respect Gallatin had to beat Beech and Hendersonville . I really dont care what the rankings are because time will tell at the end of the year ..So hate on someone else. Hopefully  Henry county and Gallatin will meet up in the playoffs and end this debate . By the way hating on Gallatin seems to be the norm here lately on the message boards . I would never hate on Henry county been up there at the stadium  a few times and really enjoyed my visit .Great Football atmoshere and hospitable fans. Class act all the way around. Good luck to the Patriots on the the rest of the season .

Edited by runninblind

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

Of course, any 5A team with a pulse could run the table in Region 7

I cant argue to much with that. The clarksville northeast eagles are usually a decent team. I dont know what happen to them they are 0-5 this year.   So would you say Henry county only looks good because of a garbage region?  We are playing 4D chess other other teams in the region are playing checkers.  We dont slack because those teams are thought of as not good. If that was the case we would not have made it to state last year. And we are usually good for round 2 or 3 in the playoffs.  Still having no luck changing my profile pic. 

4 minutes ago, runninblind said:

You got me mixed up with someone else you must not read my posts. I mentioned this years team reminded me of the 1982 team..I also said that to get respect Gallatin had to beat Beech and Hendersonville . I really dont care what the rankings are because time will tell at the end of the year ..So hate on someone else. Hopefully  Henry county and Gallatin will meet up in the playoffs and end this debate . By the way hating on Gallatin seems to be the norm here lately on the message boards . I would never hate on Henry county been up there at the stadium  a few times and really enjoyed my visit .Great Football atmoshere and hospitable fans. Class act all the way around. Good luck to the Patriots on the the rest of the season .

No doubt . I must have mixed you up. It all started when someone said we were over excited here in HC about an overhyped 3-2 hc team.. 

Just now, TheNoisyPatriot said:

I cant argue to much with that. The clarksville northeast eagles are usually a decent team. I dont know what happen to them they are 0-5 this year.   So would you say Henry county only looks good because of a garbage region?  We are playing 4D chess other other teams in the region are playing checkers.  We dont slack because those teams are thought of as not good. If that was the case we would not have made it to state last year. And we are usually good for round 2 or 3 in the playoffs.  Still having no luck changing my profile pic. 

Northeast's old coach is now the HC at Gallatin. Not saying HC is only good bc of playing in a weak region, I just don't think you can take shots at another teams schedule when HC only has maybe 3 tough games a year. I do have respect for them playing a tough non region schedule, I hope they're able to get Oakland on the schedule someday.

If your still having problems changing your profile, id send CoachT a message

37 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Your fans.... what have you done for me lately.. this isnt the 80s... what you excuse for no balls in like 25 years.  That's all I keep hearing out of you old timers.  So 3A was the top of the food chain..  now 5A is just so much lower.. but somehow no balls for you... do you see how you sound.  Your balls are so old they are made of stone by a man with a hammer and chisel.. what did you take to state? A new fangled locamotive?? 

<<<<<<Check out this picture to the left. They don't look chiseled to me....Looking forward to earning # 4 Gold. A 3rd Silver wouldn't upset me too bad though..

4 hours ago, workinprogress said:

HC also lost to a #62 Beech and #54 Haywood if you are looking at rankings. Just saying. Might want to watch where you drop your Mic. 

Did we lose to beech tho really? We didn't win the game sure. HC controlled that game on offense and defense.. we were short our #1 running back. He didnt play till week 3 and look at the points we put up... we had the backup QB punt because our punter was out. This kid took a bad snap and took a knee picking up the ball and gave them the ball at the 30. Defence still held them but they did walk away with a field goal. Beech ran 1 back for a TD that would never happen this late in the year. Hc missed a field goal to lose. Beech goes to bed every night and hopes and prays they dont see HC in the playoffs. Everyone everywhere says beech beech beech.. then they say galla-who? Hey but maybe this is your year. I heard you got the old coach of the northeast eagles.  Seen the team hes built before.. he probably has a bad taste in his mouth with HC because we kept his team out of the playoffs last year. Remember he got caught up with dirty "recruiting " maybe he wont cost you 5 wins like he did the eagles.