Gallatin (5-0) @ Wilson Central (4-1)

Gtowner

I am no expert but have been to at least 400 Gallatin football games over the last 44 years and this team kind of reminds me of the 1982 state championship runner up group. Which should have won that game but that's water under the bridge. Don't think this team will get respect until they can beat Beech and Hendersonville . Beat those 2 teams and the respect will come. Sure been nice to get a trip to another state championship. We need to get off of that 3-3 record i...lol

16 minutes ago, runninblind said:

I am no expert but have been to at least 400 Gallatin football games over the last 44 years and this team kind of reminds me of the 1982 state championship runner up group. Which should have won that game but that's water under the bridge. Don't think this team will get respect until they can beat Beech and Hendersonville . Beat those 2 teams and the respect will come. Sure been nice to get a trip to another state championship. We need to get off of that 3-3 record i...lol

I haven’t seen Gallatin play in person this year, but if they resemble any team from the 80’s teams should be concerned.....very concerned!

37 minutes ago, runninblind said:

Beech more than Hendersonville. Gallatin already has a few wins that are just as good as beating the Commandos. I think outside of the trolls, Gallatin does have respect, but are probably unsure how good they really are. Right now, they're top 10 good, but if they beat Beech they prove that their gold ball good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, runninblind said:

Man that '82 group was something special. Thanks for the daily trip down memory lane Waver. I don't know what I would do without that high school football team from 37 years ago!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Beech more than Hendersonville. Gallatin already has a few wins that are just as good as beating the Commandos. I think outside of the trolls, Gallatin does have respect, but are probably unsure how good they really are. Right now, they're top 10 good, but if they beat Beech they prove that their gold ball good

According to my pals over in the HC thread, they are the only team that exists and you will never score a point on them. 

11 hours ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Gallatin won't be a factor, heard that in 89.  And for you noisy, ask your head coach about his one trip to Gallatin , how the ride home felt wondering what the heck just happened to them, 35-14.  You have a long way to go before you catch us in tradition, 3 Gold balls and 4 silver in our trophy case at GHS.  Your definitely not a big dog.  Sure you have some BALLS in Henry County, but it sure seems it's a SMALL SET.  

Zero balls in 5A :(..  last time yal won state gas was .79 cents a gallon..I have a movie on gallatin.. it's called (When gallatin was good) it's so old it's a real to reel tho. Ohh the good ole days. It sounds like a what have you done for me lately..... yal haven't been out of the first round of the playoffs in forever. Finally 5-0 against a bunch of hack teams and you  want to make a little noise now.. (BUT WE WERE GOOD BACK IN 89) blah blah blah.. Good luck with your old dusty 3A balls I'm sure there covered in gray hair by now.