Gallatin (5-0) @ Wilson Central (4-1)

Gtowner

1 hour ago, runninblind said:

Haywood is 4a !

1 hour ago, runninblind said:

Haywood is 4a !

Haywood went to state last year. They alwaysput together a good physical team.which is more than you can say about your team. Who can barely make it to the playoffs let alone get out of round 1..They got the head coach from germantown.  And a few player that just "happen to transfer". . We had a few starters injured in the spring that didn't play that game or the beech game.  So we took 2 on the Chin. Ok not a big deal. We will win out the rest of the season no problem. Yal sound like Dyer county. They are 4-1. beating everyone they play averaging 48 to 7 or so.  They lost to HC 48-14.. That last score coming by jv. . Anymore words of wisdom or history lessons on how good gallatin was in the 80s? Like I said 5-0 and now you want to make some noise.. yawn.   I'm bored with talking about a team that loses so well.. ( but were good this year) :(.. why are we ranked so low... boo hoo.. but we beat that 1 team that's 0-5 ranked 10,000 that's what you sound like.. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Great SCOTT.. when they flux capacitor working we can all see when gallatin was good.. They will take us back and show us all there 3A balls. Dont ask about there 0 5A balls.. it's a touchy subject. 

Wait, but those 3 3A Gallatin Gold Balls were all done at the highest possible Tennessee Classification. Henry County 5A Ball is behind 6A and D2AAA....Just how slow are you, really?

15 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Wait, but those 3 3A Gallatin Gold Balls were all done at the highest possible Tennessee Classification. Henry County 5A Ball is behind 6A and D2AAA....Just how slow are you, really?

Very, in fact the were denied one of those 3A Championships because of Gallatin!! 

44 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Haywood went to state last year. They alwaysput together a good physical team.which is more than you can say about your team. Who can barely make it to the playoffs let alone get out of round 1..They got the head coach from germantown.  And a few player that just "happen to transfer". . We had a few starters injured in the spring that didn't play that game or the beech game.  So we took 2 on the Chin. Ok not a big deal. We will win out the rest of the season no problem. Yal sound like Dyer county. They are 4-1. beating everyone they play averaging 48 to 7 or so.  They lost to HC 48-14.. That last score coming by jv. . Anymore words of wisdom or history lessons on how good gallatin was in the 80s? Like I said 5-0 and now you want to make some noise.. yawn.   I'm bored with talking about a team that loses so well.. ( but were good this year) :(.. why are we ranked so low... boo hoo.. but we beat that 1 team that's 0-5 ranked 10,000 that's what you sound like.. 

That 0-5 team is Station Camp, which is a rivalry game for them, rivalries are the lifeblood of HS football. You guys only have to get up for 3-4 games in the regular season since you get to play Clarksville schools. If HC had any history pre-2000 to speak of, I'm sure they'd be proud of it too. Everybody blasts Gallatin folk for reliving the past but assuming this is business as usual is just as bad

HC isnt even the best Patriots in the state

Edited by MidTennFootball

24 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Your fans.... what have you done for me lately.. this isnt the 80s... what you excuse for no balls in like 25 years.  That's all I keep hearing out of you old timers.  So 3A was the top of the food chain..  now 5A is just so much lower.. but somehow no balls for you... do you see how you sound.  Your balls are so old they are made of stone by a man with a hammer and chisel.. what did you take to state? A new fangled locamotive?? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

That 0-5 team is Station Camp, which is a rivalry game for them, rivalries are the lifeblood of HS football. You guys only have to get up for 3-4 games in the regular season since you get to play Clarksville schools. If HC had any history pre-2000 to speak of, I'm sure they'd be proud of it too. Everybody blasts Gallatin folk for reliving the past but assuming this is business as usual is just as bad

Yaaaawn . I love taking a stroll down memory lane as much as the next guy. Yall get mad if we question how good your team is... based on the last 10 years all we see is lack of green in playoffs. Now you're 5-0 and you are ready to go win state..  yeah ok. You people bore me. 

1 minute ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Yaaaawn . I love taking a stroll down memory lane as much as the next guy. Yall get mad if we question how good your team is... based on the last 10 years all we see is lack of green in playoffs. Now you're 5-0 and you are ready to go win state..  yeah ok. You people bore me. 

Not a Gallatin fan, so nice try. You guys had a meltdown when GoPats2019 & I mentioned Kenwood's WR so HC is just as guilty

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not a Gallatin fan, so nice try. You guys had a meltdown when GoPats2019 & I mentioned Kenwood's WR so HC is just as guilty

Guilty of what? Its kenwood.  Our jv could probably beat them. We already beat the best team in clarksville 35-13 I'm sorry if we didn't take it seriously.  Check the scores Friday night HC wins big on this one again. 

5 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Guilty of what? Its kenwood.  Our jv could probably beat them. We already beat the best team in clarksville 35-13 I'm sorry if we didn't take it seriously.  Check the scores Friday night HC wins big on this one again. 

Of course, any 5A team with a pulse could run the table in Region 7

• Upvote 1