"Backyard Brawl" Blackman vs Riverdale

StorkMontgomery

I have not been impressed with either side of the ball for Blackman this year. Offensively they are very limited, and maybe I am spoiled to the likes of  Jennings, Davidson, Mathers Knox, Teague Dowdy... Just don't see the  super talented skills players.  On defense they fight the same fight they have had since killings and Jennings was there, no height in the secondary.  They play jump ball far too often and lose.  That said I am still a fan of the team and the program, but see them having a rough 2-4 year period. The split with Rockvale and Blackman really hurt both of them more that anyone wanted to admit.. If the defense that showed up against Alcoa is there and the offense that was at the Ravenwood game ... it could be close. I think Riverdale is playing better ball as a team right now though.   Blaze by a field goal, who picks their team to lose?

This game won't be near as close as you think.  Blackman has played much better competition and has completely OWNED Riverdale winning the last 8 meetings according to the DNJ.   I just don't think Riverdale can handle them at all.  Riverdale would have 3 losses if they had played Blackman schedule.  

Edited by BigGameHunter