BRUINS HOST COLUMBIA ACADEMY

tradertwo

11 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I will say that I appreciate your kind words for Kevin Davis. You are correct in that he is a fine athlete and individual. His entire family is.

In reference to the students coming around the track to our side. Yes members of our Administration that did stop that. Sadly, that was not the first time that that particular event has happened not only at TCA but at usj as well. There were other incidents at that game and other things done buy both usj students and players that leave a particularly bad taste in the mouths of TCA folks over the last few years. As you are new to usj, you might not know of many of them. And that would be understandable. Just like if you knew of the incidents in years past you would better understand why we have a bitter taste in our mouths. It is not losing to usj that is the big thing. It is the off field and off Court things that I, along with others, do not forget.

Before I forget, let me say that you were young son certainly has a rather Stout foot. While his kickoffs and field goal kicking ability are impressive, it is his ability to punt the ball so well that makes me the most impressed. I could see him playing Major Division 1 football with that leg. And it will only get better over the next couple of years.

I won’t comment on the initial part of this post, but I do want to say thank you for the nice word about Ben. Ben actually trained some with Joao this past summer. I’m looking forward to see what’s in store for TCA’s  #10.

Just now, USJalum88 said:

Come on Reitz please tell us 

I think it you duty as the spokesman and the face of Trinity to get this out to the public. 

Already made comments about it during the broadcast of the game and the usj video backs my comments up 100%. If you really want to go there in regards to incidents from previous years, I will simply submit to you the incident when your team did several thousand dollars worth of damage to one of our locker rooms. An incident that usj ended up writing a check to us to pay for the damage. Case closed.

17 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Yes, he probably would be a tad faster if he had the opportunity to train on a proper surface. In regards to all of those hits that 7 takes when we are down by 30, we have only lost by 30 or more points one time this season. And in that game number 7 had his fewest amount of rushing attempts on the season. Off the top of my head it was about 15 or less attemps as he spent a good portion of that game at wide receiver. With my comment being said the second part of your post is irrelevant an invalid. If you want to give us an underhanded jab at least use facts

What was The halftime score of South Gibson?

Final score of Fayette?

trying to get my facts straight 

17 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Already made comments about it during the broadcast of the game and the usj video backs my comments up 100%. If you really want to go there in regards to incidents from previous years, I will simply submit to you the incident when your team did several thousand dollars worth of damage to one of our locker rooms. An incident that usj ended up writing a check to us to pay for the damage. Case closed.

Guilty.  I hope y’all did not inflate the prices of the pine lockers. That would not be the most holy thing to do. 

• CoachT locked this topic