Cornersville at Fayetteville City

Jobres76

5 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Better question is where did all the Cornersville fans go? There used to be a few of you on here..

CB10 announced his retirement at the end of last season but I'm sure he'll pop back in come playoff time. The Bulldogs are down a bit this year, which is understandable given the glass that graduated last year but trust when I tell you that the cupboard is not bare. Lost of talent coming up, especially with this 8th grade class. I think there is 24 of them and they have only lost maybe 3 games since pee wee. Plus there is a lot of young talent on the Bulldogs roster now.

2 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

This outcome of this game will hinge on the health of each team. Fayetteville has several guys trying to play through injuries and they don't seem as explosive now as before the injuries. Don't know if CorNersville has an injuries but they seem to be playing good football right now.

Big game for both teams. Not sure if Cornersville sustained anything major injury wise Friday night. If anything nothing more than the typical bumps and bruises. DAWGS starting to come together, but sure Fayetteville will be ready come Friday.

4 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

CB10 announced his retirement at the end of last season but I'm sure he'll pop back in come playoff time. The Bulldogs are down a bit this year, which is understandable given the glass that graduated last year but trust when I tell you that the cupboard is not bare. Lost of talent coming up, especially with this 8th grade class. I think there is 24 of them and they have only lost maybe 3 games since pee wee. Plus there is a lot of young talent on the Bulldogs roster now.

CB10 needs to make an appearance just to keep some posers honest

Hello

Sorry to be gone so long.

I’ve been watching the 2018 Huntingdon game on loop.

My Dawgs have matured and are primed to make some noise come playoff time. They win Friday by 10-14. Fayetteville is probably better but the tails will tuck when the MARSHALL COUNTY yellow buses roll into the parking lot. Cornersville has everyone in the district beat mentally and will not lose until playoff time (which they probably won’t lose then either but let’s revisit).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2