Cornersville at Fayetteville City

Jobres76

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Hello

Sorry to be gone so long.

I’ve been watching the 2018 Huntingdon game on loop.

My Dawgs have matured and are primed to make some noise come playoff time. They win Friday by 10-14. Fayetteville is probably better but the tails will tuck when the MARSHALL COUNTY yellow buses roll into the parking lot. Cornersville has everyone in the district beat mentally and will not lose until playoff time (which they probably won’t lose then either but let’s revisit).

Oh how I have missed this guy. South Pitt posters been running rampant, 30 plus pages on a game that wasn't even played, Huntingdon and lake county going at it every thread. Transfer talk back and forth between greenback and sp. Finally all is right with the world again.

19 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Oh how I have missed this guy. South Pitt posters been running rampant, 30 plus pages on a game that wasn't even played, Huntingdon and lake county going at it every thread. Transfer talk back and forth between greenback and sp. Finally all is right with the world again.

I agree, breath of fresh hot air

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:46 PM, Jobres76 said:

Wow, thought this might have a little more attention than what it has. Where are the Fayetteville lovers and Cornersville haters at?

Dude, relax.  It's early still.  We don't have as many crazies fanatics as SoPi to turn this into a 30 page thread.  Glad to see CB 10 back on-line though.  And don't forget we sent a big crew to Cookeville last year to cheer on our district mates.  Maybe this will be our turn to represent. 

22 minutes ago, Varo said:

Dude, relax.  It's early still.  We don't have as many crazies fanatics as SoPi to turn this into a 30 page thread.  Glad to see CB 10 back on-line though.  And don't forget we sent a big crew to Cookeville last year to cheer on our district mates.  Maybe this will be our turn to represent. 

You are correct. Just ready for this big region matchup.

8 minutes ago, Varo said:

Lol.  You and me both brother!  Had a thread chambered and ready at halftime Friday night but didn't pull the trigger.  You beat me to it.  

Just wanted to make sure we won last Friday. Waited as long as I could before starting one up. Guess I am used to those East Tn folks starting up early.

7 minutes ago, FCTIGERS said:

Corntown made to many mistakes against mtcs. fumble the ball inside the 10 yard line the QB couldn’t hit his wr but when he did they drop it. one drive mtcs ran same two plays all the way down the field Corntown defense could never come up with a answer . From what I hear they turn ball over 13 times this year most from one player? No chance they hang with the tigers we have to many weapons!

The only other running back I have seen in person that is anywhere close to the one we faced Friday night was Gilbert from Greenback in the '17 championship game. That fumble inside the 10 was with five guys trying to strip the ball on the back fighting for yards. Can't disagree with the drops, said it myself. Yes, we have turned the ball over quite a bit which resulted in the two losses to start the season. Things have cleaned up the last few weeks. 

Only people from Cornersville are allowed to use the reference "Corntown"