Cornersville at Fayetteville City

Jobres76

I may sneak down and catch this one. 

sneakysylvester.gif

Fayetteville will clinch the region title with a win and Cornersville will be in the drivers seat with a win.  A few weeks ago I would have said Fayetteville would win this one easily . But now I think this will be more of a contested matchup.   I have both teams in my top 10.  

Will the QB that played the first half against Jasper be available?  What's his name and number?  If not then I can see Fayetteville being more of a wildcat type package offense.  I haven't seen Cornersville this year but would think they are still a power run team as usual? 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

sneakysylvester.gif

Fayetteville will clinch the region title with a win and Cornersville will be in the drivers seat with a win.  A few weeks ago I would have said Fayetteville would win this one easily . But now I think this will be more of a contested matchup.   I have both teams in my top 10.  

Will the QB that played the first half against Jasper be available?  What's his name and number?  If not then I can see Fayetteville being more of a wildcat type package offense.  I haven't seen Cornersville this year but would think they are still a power run team as usual? 

A little more balanced than in years past for Cornersville. Depends upon the opponent really and game planning and adjustments. There were a couple of games we were pretty much 50/50. If I did my math right, 1000 rushing and 560 passing on the season. Offense isn't as explosive and more of a churn and burn. Whatever works right?

21 hours ago, Southtowner said:

sneakysylvester.gif

You mean to tell me someone from SP is going to do something sneaky? I thought y'all didn't do that sort of thing?  ;)

On 10/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, Varo said:

Then i'm sure ya'll Mustang fans won't mind driving the extra 30 minutes to find Tiger Hill.  BTW, it's in Fayetteville.  At Fayetteville High School.  1800 Wilson Pkwy., Fayetteville, TN   37334  

We'll turn the lights on for ya! Won't be as fancy as your new football stadium, but it measures 100 yards of playing field, and we use all of it.

Our stadium isn't new? It has been around for decades.