Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 hour ago, Turu said:

Would be happy if refs just realize that people didn’t come to the games to see them. I wish they realized that but seems MANY want to be seen. If this game causes MC to put hands on their hips I’ll be shocked. They have seemed to be able to play through the heat and it’s going to be nice Friday. Excited about Beene Stadium. I just hope MC doesn’t get intimidated. SP is picked by several by Sonny Moore which is usually spot on. 

Bingo, officiating is basically terrible because their is No accountability. Who has a job where there is No accountability? Old Pirate like many has seen games and titles lost due directly to officials poor performance. Heard officials say they hate this program or that program. Wow, easy to understand how calls or no calls are bias! 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Bingo, officiating is basically terrible because their is No accountability. Who has a job where there is No accountability? Old Pirate like many has seen games and titles lost due directly to officials poor performance. Heard officials say they hate this program or that program. Wow, easy to understand how calls or no calls are bias! 

Maybe we wont get a high ranking official like you did during the Redbank gathering. Wouldn't call it a game considering the outcome.

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

There needs to be replay. They are using it in other states in high school ball 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, I figured as much. Not bothered really just hate this thread needs to weed out some sad individuals from time to time. 

Why would I just make something up like that. You said 18 so he is a young man. We have all been 18 before so I know how it is, emotions running high ECT. I was standing on the fence line on Meigs side by concession stands. Sorry you don't like the truth but it is what it is. 80% of kids cuss on the field including me back when. It's just part of it. But the kid jerking his player away is bad juju. I would love to see the game field and I will pinpoint it for you if you like it or not. All I gotta have is a link to the whole game. 

1 minute ago, RapedApe said:

Why would I just make something up like that. You said 18 so he is a young man. We have all been 18 before so I know how it is, emotions running high ECT. I was standing on the fence line on Meigs side by concession stands. Sorry you don't like the truth but it is what it is. 80% of kids cuss on the field including me back when. It's just part of it. But the kid jerking his player away is bad juju. I would love to see the game field and I will pinpoint it for you if you like it or not. All I gotta have is a link to the whole 

Gonna be some sweet juju tomorrow. I like that you told me this. If I meet you tomorrow I'll remember your a little tender and I'll use kind words. I'll be the guy with the camera.:roflol:

So now you just dropped the subject when I said show me the game film. Look man kids have attitudes playing the game no doubt in my mind. Sounds like you may be some type of kin cause you sure got upset. I would love to prove my point to you so again send me a link to the game and I will show you since you pretty much called me a liar. I love proving people wrong. :popcorneater:

Edited by RapedApe

9 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

So now you just dropped the subject when I said show me the game film. Look man kids have attitudes playing the game no doubt in my mind. Sounds like you may be some type of kin cause you sure got upset. I would love to prove my point to you so again send me a link to the game and I will show you since you pretty much called me a liar. I love proving people wrong. :popcorneater:

I'm watching my nephew play football. Got better things to do than banter with you lol. Cya tomorrow. Oh sweet move trying to get Greenback footage though or even us for that matter. Youd need it for both.