Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think we threw it 54 times.

Sorry fellers, been at Bdubs eating :roflol:

I understand now....But passing FIFTY FOUR TIMES! ...QB at Avery NC HS threw 70+ times a few weeks ago for 400+ yds and only scored 22 points!  

If we open up the passing game, we will usually always pass less the 15 times a game, for around 300

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I had no clue who had the 2 interceptions.   I just stated "I bet he had one of them."

I could be wrong, but that's what I can recall obviously not perfect as you corrected me b4. I do know he had one that was out of bounds that wasnt counted. On film later it was stated it was inbounds refs just had a bad angle.

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think we threw it 54 times.

He's a gamer!   Always shows up in the big game.   That's why he'll be in the running for another Mr. Football award.   I don't see him winning it again.   A lot of big numbers being put up in 2A by other kids, but he has to be in the conversation again this year.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

We have improved as well bud if we played again I'd like our chances just saying. Greenback isnt the only team to have improved alot over the last few games.

I went back and read my post,i didnt say you hadnt.I was speaking solely of our situation.Im not one of those if we had it over.Scoreboards dont lie.I can almost guarantee anyone that  this GB team is night and day different from that game.Kids are playing to their potential.Games like that show you who you are.We had  alot of kids out of position and it showed that night.It was a game!

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I understand now....But passing FIFTY FOUR TIMES! ...QB at Avery NC HS threw 70+ times a few weeks ago for 400+ yds and only scored 22 points!  

If we open up the passing game, we will usually always pass less the 15 times a game, for around 300

25-41 actually.I dont remember well anymore.lol

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

I went back and read my post,i didnt say you hadnt.I was speaking solely of our situation.Im not one of those if we had it over.Scoreboards dont lie.I can almost guarantee anyone that  this GB team is night and day different from that game.Kids are playing to their potential.Games like that show you who you are.We had  alot of kids out of position and it showed that night.It was a game!

And a good one at that bud.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yep but Avery and you all dont play teams like Meigs (yet).LOL 

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I had no clue who had the 2 interceptions.   I just stated "I bet he had one of them."

It doesn’t really mean anything but he actually had 3, he had a one handed catch going out of bounds in the end zone that was called incomplete, but when you see the video you can see he got a foot down. Like I said it really it doesn’t mean everything.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

25-41 actually.I dont remember well anymore.lol

I'll say this. I consider our pass defense to be pretty top notch honestly maybe top 5 or top 10 on 2A? Who knows. But Greenback was able to do that to us anyway. That shows how good they are at it . Everyone that was there knows how good they are at it lol. Much respect.

Edited by Imthayeti

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

It doesn’t really mean anything but he actually had 3, he had a one handed catch going out of bounds in the end zone that was called incomplete, but when you see the video you can see he got a foot down. Like I said it really it doesn’t mean everything.

Nope dont mean a thing and its very hard to see exactly where his WHOLE foot was.I was right there and it sure looked like it was out.But it dont mean a thing.Like horseshoes and hand grenades almost dont cut it.

South Pitt and Meigs!!!

Edited by orngnblk