Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

We will see if this undersized speedy 1A team of SP can keep with with a larger sized 2A team with a proven veteran QB. Game will be won in the trenches PERIOD. SP kids size look small compared to a lot of schools they play but the kids will surprise you. Meigs have a large line for sure. The couple games I watched Meigs they didn't play their best. The RB that game is shifty but nothing special. Contain the QB and maybe put a spy on him and SP wins. Easier said than done. SP Dbs need to also have a spectacular game or they will get burned. Meigs will have to play smart and watch the misdirections along with containing the edges. SP Qb is starting to click on timing with the WR in stride. So Meigs can't focus solely on run. Either way Beene Stadium will be rocking. Nothing like games of the past I have watched. Game could be so close it's not worthy to give a prediction. SP plays at home but Meigs being a much larger school males that even so the spread for this game in my book is 0. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RapedApe said:

We will see if this undersized speedy 1A team of SP can keep with with a larger sized 2A team with a proven veteran QB. Game will be won in the trenches PERIOD. SP kids size look small compared to a lot of schools they play but the kids will surprise you. Meigs have a large line for sure. The couple games I watched Meigs they didn't play their best. The RB that game is shifty but nothing special. Contain the QB and maybe put a spy on him and SP wins. Easier said than done. SP Dbs need to also have a spectacular game or they will get burned. Meigs will have to play smart and watch the misdirections along with containing the edges. SP Qb is starting to click on timing with the WR in stride. So Meigs can't focus solely on run. Either way Beene Stadium will be rocking. Nothing like games of the past I have watched. Game could be so close it's not worthy to give a prediction. SP plays at home but Meigs being a much larger school males that even so the spread for this game in my book is 0. 

Good analysis.  That Main Event man needs to have you on his show with Mr. Lee.

Going to go ahead and give my prediction. First, thanks to Mr. Swafford for his future service at the Naval Academy. Second, Can SP gang tackle Swafford? All year long we have swarmed to the ball and will have to do the same tomorrow night. Finally, how well can SP execute? We have the weapons to do so run or pass but it all comes down to execution.I look for a one touchdown lead going into the fourth quarter turning into a two touchdown win for someone. This game is a coin flip.

42 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm going to try to work on it some tonight. That Main Event man has more games than that Big Ones guy does, I can tell you that!

Typically tougher games also...LOL...   That Stewart man would haven't the success rate he has picking games if you took all the obvious picks out of his arsenal…..

45 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

Going to go ahead and give my prediction. First, thanks to Mr. Swafford for his future service at the Naval Academy. Second, Can SP gang tackle Swafford? All year long we have swarmed to the ball and will have to do the same tomorrow night. Finally, how well can SP execute? We have the weapons to do so run or pass but it all comes down to execution.I look for a one touchdown lead going into the fourth quarter turning into a two touchdown win for someone. This game is a coin flip.

Good post. I also believe it could go either way. Depends on Execution, Tackling. If someone could post all stats for this game after its done i would surely appreciate it.

36 hours etc.

Edited by Imthayeti

41 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall are doing quite well in The Big Ones.  

He's got me by a couple of games right now, but that's my fault.  There has been 3 picks I've made this season by mistake!   Unfortunately if you "click" a team by accident on the big ones picks, it will not let you change it!   I've picked with my phone a couple of times and accidently picked the wrong team (two of those had under 15% of those people to pick them.  It was that obvious I didn't mean to pick it)…   Not making excuses...  Stating facts.