Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Np bud. Enjoy your stay.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings calling swafford out.  Didn't mean to attend anyone. Just stating what I saw. Back in the day these boards uses to be fun. Now everyone's feelings gets hurt. I remember talking trash with the union city guys and they would throw it right back and no one's feelings ever got hurt.  Now it's a more gentler kinda sensitive coacht. 

49 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

https://stevarinos.com/south-pittsburg-menu.htm

238 S. Cedar Avenue. 

And then there's Harvey's Pirate Drive In. 

111 2nd Street.

There are some places there in Kimball right off the exit 152 on I24.

If you're coming from Waverly down I24 East,  Monteagle has a couple places to eat.  Jim Oliver's Smoke House.  

I think I'll give this place a try tomorrow, Southtowner.   Can you leave your credit card with the manager so the Drunken Sailor and I can enjoy a great meal??

15 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings calling swafford out.  Didn't mean to attend anyone. Just stating what I saw. Back in the day these boards uses to be fun. Now everyone's feelings gets hurt. I remember talking trash with the union city guys and they would throw it right back and no one's feelings ever got hurt.  Now it's a more gentler kinda sensitive coacht. 

Yeah guess you can say that being behind a screen and bashing someone's kid. Your much much tougher than the rest of us. I imagine your folks are proud to still own a basement dwelling 30 year old. With Ninja like reflexes on a keyboard. Great man indeed. This has been fun btw thank you.

15 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

Last comment on this... I hope you feel good about yourself. I’m sure you’re a snowflake that never played. Why don’t you call Coach Fitzgerald or his QB Coach and cry about him. Better yet stand on fence and shout... I’m sure he and the other Tigers will sign something for you to keep. 

33 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

Why change my name? How have I  ruined my name? Cause I call things how I see it and people gets their feelings hurt. Sorry guys I don't hold things back.

Being honest and being a jerk are totally different... if you really have "been around" these boards before no one would have had to explain to you that you will be called out for trashing a kid on here, and quickly. Banter is as common as grass in a pasture but singling out kids don't cut it.

• Like 2