Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I think I'll give this place a try tomorrow, Southtowner.   Can you leave your credit card with the manager so the Drunken Sailor and I can enjoy a great meal??

Main event man what time are you eating at this stevirno mans restaurant? I might see if that Tower man will leave ronnies red eye a little early and come by and show you my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

https://stevarinos.com/south-pittsburg-menu.htm

238 S. Cedar Avenue. 

And then there's Harvey's Pirate Drive In. 

111 2nd Street.

There are some places there in Kimball right off the exit 152 on I24.

If you're coming from Waverly down I24 East,  Monteagle has a couple places to eat.  Jim Oliver's Smoke House.  

Thanks

On 10/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Imthayeti said:

Pocahontas just soiled his diaper and threw a tantrum. If you believe that garbage about Meigs then you just obviously dont know us and are easily swayed. As far as knocking the socks off Swafford it's the same story game after game year after year. On the other hand we will see how your boys enjoy getting their fair share of socks bulldozed. End of game we will see who the more physical team is.

Nah didn’t say I believed it, just making a point that it’s easy to let emotions take over.  After watching the Hargis man’s video of him again I really like him.  If ever wants to move down south a bit and we are holding interviews if Grider ever retires, then I’d like to have him. 

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

My plan is to eat there tomorrow. 

Thanks for the Menu.

59 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thanks

And if you just want some amazing wings, chicken fingers, fish, loaded potatoes, then look for Shane’s Chicken and Fish food truck sometimes it’s parked at TN/AL Fireworks just off the Kimball exit, or sometimes it’s parked close to the stadium!