Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter you will have noticed that your youngest son who is of sound mind and strong body was unable to obtain any furlough. Therefore I was not permitted and very saddened I didn't get to visit you, Poppa and the farm.   It all stems from the Red Bank campaign we had prepared for.  Upon arrival, Coach Victory and his Band of Pirates, after sailing up the river into the mouth of mountain creek, were set to face off with the half-lion half-man brigade who had gathered at the foot of Troll mountain.  Except the battle didn't commence.  It seems their side was content on having a picnic gathering of sorts as they sold provisions, danced and played music well into the late night hours.  Needless to say Captain Victory was so very disappointed that the epic showdown didn't transpire to the point that the whole night skies and the heavens above emulated his frustrations.  He therefore denied any furloughs and put us all on double duty.  The Captain is a fair and wise man Sweet Mother of mine. For he knew that he must regather his Band of Pirates and refocus our attention to the Flying Tigers that hail from a land northward of the Scenic City.  They are a much fearsome outfit led by Captain Fitzgerald.  Better known as Captain Fitz.   I have seen his Flying Tigers.  They mowed downed and trampled the Tribe From Many Nations.  Their ground assault is lethal behind their field general.  His sidearm is also very true.  There aren't any weaknesses that have been exposed.  For they are undefeated in their campaigns and Captain Fitz is bringing his Flying Tigers to our homeland.  Yes,  to the very confines of the Beene.   For this is the Main Event.  Sweetest Mother of mine, our Victory cry for two solid weeks has been defend the Beene!  Defend the Beene to the last Pirate!!  To the last man, woman and child defend the Beene!!!   Our side arm must be true. Our ground forces must gain ground.  Our air assualt must rain down with a precision never before seen.  And our defensive front must dig in for this will be trench warfare.  For there is no room for error.  We must defend the Beene with every being of our souls.  And when the dust settles upon this battlefield folks will take notice of who is standing.  For there are eyes upon this campaign.   Eyes from every creature upon planet Earth.  Yes, even eyes from every corner of the known Universe.  Especially eyes from the Cherokee land.  The people from the Tribe of Many Nations.  Their eyes are upon us.   But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine.  For you and Poppa know all to well that we are led by Captain Victory himself.  And wherever he leads we shall follow.  And therefore we go.  Therefore we go to the Main Event.  Therefore we go to Blitz the Fitz and Defend the Beene!!  Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner
  • Like 1

Regardless of the outcome tonight I applaud Coach Fitzgerald for having no fear in his scheduling. 4 Region games , 5A Clinton, (2) 3A teams, Polk, and 2 best teams in class A GB and SP. Trousdale was East TN rep and list to Whitwell. Now I don’t think the Tigers are going to roll over instead I expect nothing more than Tiger attitude and fight. 13 hours and counting. 

28 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter you will have noticed that your youngest son who is of sound mind and strong body was unable to obtain any furlough. Therefore I was not permitted and very saddened I didn't get to visit you, Poppa and the farm.   It all stems from the Red Bank campaign we had prepared for.  Upon arrival, Coach Victory and his Band of Pirates, after sailing up the river into the mouth of mountain creek, were set to face off with the half-lion half-man brigade who had gathered at the foot of Troll mountain.  Except the battle didn't commence.  It seems their side was content on having a picnic gathering of sorts as they sold provisions, danced and played music well into the late night hours.  Needless to say Captain Victory was so very disappointed that the epic showdown didn't transpire to the point that the whole night skies and the heavens above emulated his frustrations.  He therefore denied any furloughs and put us all on double duty.  The Captain is a fair and wise man Sweet Mother of mine. For he knew that he must regather his Band of Pirates and refocus our attention to the Flying Tigers that hail from a land northward of the Scenic City.  They are a much fearsome outfit led by Captain Fitzgerald.  Better known as Captain Fitz.   I have seen his Flying Tigers.  They mowed downed and trampled the Tribe From Many Nations.  Their ground assault is lethal behind their field general.  His sidearm is also very true.  There aren't any weaknesses that have been exposed.  For they are undefeated in their campaigns and Captain Fitz is bringing his Flying Tigers to our homeland.  Yes,  to the very confines of the Beene.   For this is the Main Event.  Sweetest Mother of mine, our Victory cry for two solid weeks has been defend the Beene!  Defend the Beene to the last Pirate!!  To the last man, woman and child defend the Beene!!!   Our side arm must be true. Our ground forces must gain ground.  Our air assualt must rain down with a precision never before seen.  And our defensive front must dig in for this will be trench warfare.  For there is no room for error.  We must defend the Beene with every being of our souls.  And when the dust settles upon this battlefield folks will take notice of who is standing.  For there are eyes upon this campaign.   Eyes from every creature upon planet Earth.  Yes, even eyes from every corner of the known Universe.  Especially eyes from the Cherokee land.  The people from the Tribe of Many Nations.  Their eyes are upon us.   But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine.  For you and Poppa know all to well that we are led by Captain Victory himself.  And wherever he leads we shall follow.  And therefore we go.  Therefore we go to the Main Event.  Therefore we go to Blitz the Fitz and Defend the Beene!!  Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner

Epic. 

51 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Sgt Southtowner

"For this is the Main Event. "...……….Love it....:thumb:

• Like 1