Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

14 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Watching Brentwood and Knox Cath on ESPN 2 right now...There just something about our good 1A/2A programs that's more exciting.

Can agree with that statement. Ive really enjoyed watching 2A ball last few years. Its really grown on me the small town Football thing. Although this bye week is killing me. Gonna put the smack down tomorrow uknoit2? 

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Can agree with that statement. Ive really enjoyed watching 2A ball last few years. Its really grown on me the small town Football thing. Although this bye week is killing me. Gonna put the smack down tomorrow uknoit2? 

Nothing like it!!

We had better come to play and do our thing early. Now is the time to be coming with it and perfecting a few things if we're gonna be ready for what's ahead 

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Nothing like it!!

We had better come to play and do our thing early. Now is the time to be coming with it and perfecting a few things if we're gonna be ready for what's ahead 

Alot of good region games coming up all over next few weeks. Playoff brackets will start shaping up nicely in about 2 more weeks.