Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 minute ago, Spfan2011 said:

Meigs getting beat in every aspect other than the refs. #19 been on his back a lot more than the endzone

Can we get someone to wipe the salt off that ball your boy that crumbled under a hit left some tears on it. Also were having a hard time playing with that bow still on it. It really was a tear jerking gift. But it's hard to throw with it on there.

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Cornersville dominated Whitwell for a lot of the game and lost.   Reffing is part of the game.  Kudos to Meigs for making this a game 

1st quarter was bad but were coming around. Honestly I've never seen a team so gun shy of being hit in my life.

Meigs line getting pushed around. Right tackle has about tore the jersey off #24. Only thing Meigs has going is the pass across the middle. If I recall I said something earlier in the thread about our pass d. That tackle on sp sideline, if he was down any farther you would have to get a backhoe to dig him up.  Meigs still getting whipped my a little ol 1A school.

2 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Cornersville dominated Whitwell for a lot of the game and lost.   Reffing is part of the game.  Kudos to Meigs for making this a game 

If they dont come out being hypnotized out of being skeert at half time this won't be pretty. I kinda feel bad for them.