PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

21 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County got 3. One plays significant minutes. The other 2 do not. They all live in Lake County. No problems in Lake County. LC has not had 3 transfers in the last 10 years. I bet your school cannot say that.

No need to get cocky,he just made a comment about the stupid post Ole Pirate made.If he is going to make that type post aim it all of us.WE ALL GOT THEM.Thats all he was getting at.Again you have NEVER EVER heard us complain about teams in the past getting them.Even when Pitt was the center of attention,we didnt get into it.We have always said lets play ball win or lose.(other than GCA when they had more than three illegal at one time and stole titles from the other schools in their district,but they got caught and payed a heavy fine)If you get them and they are legal who cares.....Geez and here we go again.Please 68 excuse my rant my apologies if i offended you!

5 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Funny you say that you all actually got 2 more than we did this year and Lake Co. got 1 less 

No...all upper classmen set for a year or longer!  Nothing like GB’s orchestration during post season and summer camps. Everyone knowd SP was loaded, while all knowd GB wasn’t, including Ryan!  Is you telling coacht fellers, No GB transfer talked with or had contact with any coaches prior to enrollment @ GB?  LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

20 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

No...all upper classmen set for a year or longer!  Nothing like GB’s orchestration during post season and summer camps. Everyone knowd SP was loaded, while all knowd GB wasn’t, including Ryan!  Is you telling coacht fellers, No GB transfer talked with or had contact with any coaches prior to enrollment @ GB?  LOPAO 

Old pirate figure them greenback fellars is still denying the orchestration.  Bottom line is nobody available to get the ball to Willis, all of a sudden a Maryville passer shows up to get a better education....LRDAO..o&b, Helmet boy, muskox,gbnation and the skillet slinger have never answered my question.  Will the Garland boy be the passer next year or will another passer come in with the next orchestration?

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figure them greenback fellars is still denying the orchestration.  Bottom line is nobody available to get the ball to Willis, all of a sudden a Maryville passer shows up to get a better education....LRDAO..o&b, Helmet boy, muskox,gbnation and the skillet slinger have never answered my question.  Will the Garland boy be the passer next year or will another passer come in with the next orchestration?

RD, Everyone knowds GB loses the house with 3 starters on both sides of the ball returning. They’ll need a supernatural orchestration again to be a challenger! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE