PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

6 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

I really hope Harriman defys the odds and beats cloudland. I really would rather have Harriman at home than cloudland away not looking forward to that trip. Then round 3 at greenback for OS would be my picks.

Don't get your hopes too high.  Cland is playing their best ball right now with a new coach and renewed energy.  10 seniors who don't want it to be over.  If Oz comes to roan mt. and win,  they will have earned it every down.  I think Cland and oz will be a 4 quarter fight.  I'm really hoping the Cherokees will get to come to Roan Mt so I can buy Onb and nation a Dr. Enuf!

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Don't get your hopes too high.  Cland is playing their best ball right now with a new coach and renewed energy.  10 seniors who don't want it to be over.  If Oz comes to roan mt. and win,  they will have earned it every down.  I think Cland and oz will be a 4 quarter fight.  I'm really hoping the Cherokees will get to come to Roan Mt so I can buy Onb and nation a Dr. Enuf!

Oh and i want a 20oz!

52 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I'm gonna refer back to the main point of this thread and say that the final 4 will obviously be SP, GB, LC, and Huntingdon. As of right now, I believe LC will get past Huntingdon, but GB vs SP is pretty much a pick 'em for me. But who could pull off some upsets? Will Cloudland beat Oz and GB have to travel for round 3? What about from the west side?

I garuntee Griders team is still a work in progress.  You GB fellars got three Mr Football candidates along with several other stud transfers. You think im joking but im not. 

42 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I figure it will be os at cland but still a guy can wish nothing against cland it purely selfish. It's playoff time and I expect every down will be earned And look forward to a great game every Friday

37 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

I figure it will be os at cland but still a guy can wish nothing against cland it purely selfish. It's playoff time and I expect every down will be earned And look forward to a great game every Friday

If OZ comes to cland,  their fans need to behave.  In 2000 was the last time they were here and a good lot of them were lucky to make it home.  Come and support your boys.  We'll make you feel welcome and treat you the way we did Austin East the following week.  We actually fed them.  But if they come here and try to take over,  They'll meet some of the local crazies lol

58 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee Griders team is still a work in progress.  You GB fellars got three Mr Football candidates along with several other stud transfers. You think im joking but im not. 

We don’t care about Mr. football! We just have to keep getting better each week. We’re still a working progress!