PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Lol you don’t know what your talking about!

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Lol you don’t know what your talking about!

Old Pirate ain’t talking about being a challenger in your region?  You fellers better git busy! Dad Burnit, 6 & 4 would  have been a challenge in 2019 without the orchestration. LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

No...all upper classmen set for a year or longer!  Nothing like GB’s orchestration during post season and summer camps. Everyone knowd SP was loaded, while all knowd GB wasn’t, including Ryan!  Is you telling coacht fellers, No GB transfer talked with or had contact with any coaches prior to enrollment @ GB?  LOPAO 

Summer camps,geez whats next?? I couldn't tell you when we had summer camp last.

Edited by orngnblk

44 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate ain’t talking about being a challenger in your region?  You fellers better git busy! Dad Burnit, 6 & 4 would  have been a challenge in 2019 without the orchestration. LOPAO 

Old pirate the orchestraters are getting cocky. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and they are graduating a big class again.  The stud players they had from last year plus all six of the new ones is gonna be has beens.  I garuntee they may have tryouts next year.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate the orchestraters are getting cocky. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and they are graduating a big class again.  The stud players they had from last year plus all six of the new ones is gonna be has beens.  I garuntee they may have tryouts next year.  You think im joking but im not. 

Lol You’re wrong too! 

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Won't be has beens wendy, I mean, op, dang in bass, I mean shoot fire Roy. I knew I'd get it right eventually. They won't be has beens because a good bunch of em will still be balling on Saturdays. Not a has been if you're still doing it :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, crow said:

Got em skeerd to death of the mighty cherokees, already making excuses why y'all hung half a hondo on em and y'all might not even play :roflol:

Crow, Old Pirate says, you are full of mess, yous knows better than yapping, the Pirates is skeerd, SP ain’t been doing the orchestrating, No newspaper articles about SP relying on transfers neither.  Yous too close to some of them GB friends. BTW, you lied too, you said yous thru with this. Playground is still open. And yous still obviously confused by the smoke & mirrors, honey hole, better education and sitch. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate says, you are full of mess, yous knows better than yapping, the Pirates is skeerd, SP ain’t been doing the orchestrating, No newspaper articles about SP relying on transfers neither.  Yous too close to some of them GB friends. BTW, you lied too, you said yous thru with this. Playground is still open. 

I am through defending gb, now I'm laughing at sp, scratch that, laughing at a handful of SP "faithful" that are scared to death of playing GB. 

Besides I'm known as far away as Hampton as being a liar and a whiner so might as well spread it south a ways.