Germantown at Henry County

kwc

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

I dont know if I should say this on here or not but I dont care lol. Coach Smith (the former Germantown coach, now at Haywood) has personally said to me that he is hoping the Patriots destroy Germantown tonight! Seems he may want a little revenge through us on his former team for the way he was treated in his time there. 

Well he sure reciprocated that by the timing of his departure. HC won't be playing his bosses, they'll be playing the kids he molded for the last so many years, so that just strikes me as petty

4 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

I dont know if I should say this on here or not but I dont care lol. Coach Smith (the former Germantown coach, now at Haywood) has personally said to me that he is hoping the Patriots destroy Germantown tonight! Seems he may want a little revenge through us on his former team for the way he was treated in his time there. 

Well since you're telling things why don't you tell us how he was treat while he was at Germantown. Because other people have said he left because he wanted a one town team, or financial reasons.

There are always two sides to the story. 

Great win for the Patriots. Defense played lights out once again. Offense played well at times. Way too many penalties on both sides of the ball. Not quite sure on some of those calls. Our goal seemed to be to establish the run tonight. Germantown had some really good looking kids, I think the coaching staff put them in some bad situations. Not quite the same team we’ve played the last two years, but still a great game and win for Henry County going forward.