Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I'd hate to think someone would hold their kid back a year with the intention of them being more impactful on a high school football team. I doubt this has any merit to it whatsoever.

Certain people around TC peewee football program are already talking about from 2027-2031 TC should win 3 state titles in football lol. That base on how good the junior pee wee and flag football teams.

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Certain people around TC peewee football program are already talking about from 2027-2031 TC should win 3 state titles in football lol. That base on how good the junior pee wee and flag football teams.

If that's the case Meigs got the next 5 in the bag based on JV and Middleschool play lol! obviously a joke, but you know what I'm saying.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If that's the case Meigs got the next 5 in the bag based on JV and Middleschool play lol! obviously a joke, but you know what I'm saying.

I get what you saying. But what posty said you don't know TC football he is right. Football isn't just a game in TC the whole town life is based around football. Doing playoffs certain businesses close down at 6 on Friday nights. It's very funny and outrageous to me too. But TC football is a way of life for most people in TC.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

To be honest some parents are doing this for football I know at least is trying to hold his kid back for football. 

I dont agree with with it but not my place to judge. Just people looking for an unfair advantage imo and also takes away a year of the kids adulthood that he could had made his own decision of what he wanted to do when he was 18.

Just now, RTD said:

I get what you saying. But what posty said you don't know TC football he is right. Football isn't just a game in TC the whole town life is based around football. Doing playoffs certain businesses close down at 6 on Friday nights. It's very funny and outrageous to me too. But TC football is a way of life for most people in TC.

I know it is man. I knew it when I went to your Whitwell game. The town takes it personally when you have a loss on the Football team lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTD said:

It's ok in those instances when your winning :thumb: you all seem to get your fair share of that as well lol.

51 minutes ago, RTD said:

Well if that's the case Watertown should win cause our junior pee wee destroyed y'all last week

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, H20GUY said:

Well if that's the case Watertown should win cause our junior pee wee destroyed y'all last week

Yea they did our Junior pee wee team is very young with only 1 10yr old the rest are 8yr olds, 1styear players. We destroyed you'll flag team too we ran the clock out to keep it from getting out of hand. But that junior group will be really good to give them a year just really young.

1 hour ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

I was going to stop and eat at the pizza bus on the way to the game, but last time I was out that way I didn't see it....

When you turn right off 231 onto 31 headed towards Westmoreland he is about a mile on the left if he is open... He sometimes doesn't open until later at night... We do have a new little sports bar Grill on the Hill that is pretty good! Soon as you top the hill it is in the same little center Subway is in.

• Like 1