#1 Oakland (6-0) @ Blackman (3-3)

GoPats2019

I watched the Blackman Coach his whole career at R'dale.  Have a son that played with him.  Even as a High School player he was constantly watching and learning.  He had an excellent 'staff' to learn from.  Men like Steve Britton, Coach Crawford...............and a bunch more.

We saw a glimpse of the mans ability to get the most out of a team the second half against R'dale.  For that I will say I am VERY proud of him.  Yes he beat us like a rented mule the second half.  Oakland can bet he will have his team ready from the start for this game.

NEITHER team better take this game lightly.

1 hour ago, GoPats2019 said:

It's not overconfidence. I'm not saying Blackman can't beat Oakland, I'm just saying Oakland is the best team on your schedule this year. You are 3-3 and 17 seconds from being 2-4. 

Can you honestly say Blackman 2019 is better than Blackman 2018? 

Other than home field, tell me any place Blackman has the advantage?

2019 Oakland is not better than 2018 Oakland either....

I haven't seen much of oakland, but i would believe blackman defense front is similar to oakland...probably as good....i would have a hard time believing anyone has better LBs than us either....but I havent seen oakland live at all.   

Also - on the 17 seconds part....a play or two here and there and we are 5-1 with two very quality wins....we didn't pull those out, but we also did pull it out vs riverdale - so I am only using your reasoning as well.

I just truly believe this game will not be the run away you on patriot drive think it will be....it will be a 4th quarter game and I believe beam and his WRs will be the difference in the end.

2 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

I haven't seen much of oakland, but i would believe blackman defense front is similar to oakland...probably as good....i would have a hard time believing anyone has better LBs than us either....but I havent seen oakland live at all.   

Also - on the 17 seconds part....a play or two here and there and we are 5-1 with two very quality wins....we didn't pull those out, but we also did pull it out vs riverdale - so I am only using your reasoning as well.

I just truly believe this game will not be the run away you on patriot drive think it will be....it will be a 4th quarter game and I believe beam and his WRs will be the difference in the end.

We're talking about the same Blackman that gave up 49 to Independence? You should have ended that sentence after you said you haven't seen much of Oakland because comparing the two defensive is a folly

9 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

Running clock.

39 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

We're talking about the same Blackman that gave up 49 to Independence? You should have ended that sentence after you said you haven't seen much of Oakland because comparing the two defensive is a folly

So...with your logic....Oakland is better than Indy, who beat Blackman by 30+, so should I assume Oakland wins by 35 or more.....is that what you are saying.....

Surely Oakland is better than Indy on Offense, so Blackman will give up 56 or more this week....right?

I guess I am gonna stay home....yawner.

Just now, BigGameHunter said:

So...with your logic....Oakland is better than Indy, who beat Blackman by 30+, so should I assume Oakland wins by 35 or more.....is that what you are saying.....

Surely Oakland is better than Indy on Offense, so Blackman will give up 56 or more this week....right?

I guess I am gonna stay home....yawner.

That would be your best bet. Way to answer your own question.