#1 Oakland (6-0) @ Blackman (3-3)

GoPats2019

40 minutes ago, StorkMontgomery said:

You were NOT at the gate.

There were four people present.

A photographer, Judy, Coulter and Me so we are the only people who can talk about this subject.  Thanks

The Stork

I will save you a chair at the barber shop should the Pats make it back to the City of Champions. 

Edited by OleMary

1 hour ago, StorkMontgomery said:

You don't have to worry about me making an appearance.

Coulter harassed me on my last visit.

If I ever come back I will be left alone to cover the game and not be followed by Maryville Police Department the whole game.

Coulter has went out of his way to accommodate you now. He’s had a Nest built for you. 

1 hour ago, StorkMontgomery said:

You don't have to worry about me making an appearance.

Coulter harassed me on my last visit.

If I ever come back I will be left alone to cover the game and not be followed by Maryville Police Department the whole game.

I did Alcoa television for a number of years and because of limited press space, I contacted Mr. Coulter regarding the possibility of having a scissor lift put in place behind the visiting stands for our telecast. 
I found him more than accommodating regarding my request and he even provided the lift free of charge. 
Maybe it’s just how you approach people. 
I did this a month BEFORE the game. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

I did Alcoa television for a number of years and because of limited press space, I contacted Mr. Coulter regarding the possibility of having a scissor lift put in place behind the visiting stands for our telecast. 
I found him more than accommodating regarding my request and he even provided the lift free of charge. 
Maybe it’s just how you approach people. 
I did this a month BEFORE the game. 

I had a press pass from the TSSAA and I was hired that night by a publicly traded media company to roll video.

Stars knows the story.....it is what it is ....

Rutherford County Board of Education and I are on the same page.

I am good....Thanks

Just now, Red Rebels said:

Bring Rayven when you come to Maryville. I need some trees.

She is the best grafter ever....I got about 26 of those sitting in Kentucky at The Hall of Justice I am going to stick in the ground.  She is very sharp.  You let me know if you ever want to go to Quail Hollow Gardens.

Coach has a little fun with these guys from The North....He is funny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Stay there 

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

You guys will be playin basketball by then

Only 1 week before Maryville will, only because you won't be seeing any team worth 2 cents until Semis when you catch a Middle team. MJ will see big bad Oakland at some point in the postseason, then Maryville will be soon to follow. Last I remember, Maryviile got blanked, plain embarrased 38-0 in 2018. Couldn't even score a point in their most important game. MJ atleast made them Pats sweat till the final whistle, lost 14-7 and had to be stopped on a 4th down. Must be nice to sleepwalk to the semis every year! So tone down that cockiness just a notch, until you are the best team in Tennessee again. Cause as of now, you simply put, are not. 

Edited by thegreatone36
  • Upvote 1