#1 Oakland (6-0) @ Blackman (3-3)

GoPats2019

10 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Only 1 week before Maryville will, only because you won't be seeing any team worth 2 cents until Semis when you catch a Middle team. MJ will see big bad Oakland at some point in the postseason, then Maryville will be soon to follow. Last I remember, Maryviile got blanked, plain embarrased 38-0 in 2018. Couldn't even score a point in their most important game. MJ atleast made them Pats sweat till the final whistle, lost 14-7 and had to be stopped on a 4th down. Must be nice to sleepwalk to the semis every year! So tone down that cockiness just a notch, until you are the best team in Tennessee again. Cause as of now, you simply put, are not. 

Maryville High School is the winningest team in the state of Tennessee with 802 wins. I highly doubt you or I will live long enough to see Oakland top that. 

I am just glad that there are some good teams that can challenge one another at some point in the season.  Maryville has done great in 6A and a few teams have challenged them.  That has made for great football games.   I hope more teams get better so we can see more mid season big games as well.   Our regular season games with Maryville were certainly competitive.   Its hard to schedule competition like that every year.   All Oakland can do is play the schedule.  Go Patriots

Edited by TOM4000Patriots

20 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Only 1 week before Maryville will, only because you won't be seeing any team worth 2 cents until Semis when you catch a Middle team. MJ will see big bad Oakland at some point in the postseason, then Maryville will be soon to follow. Last I remember, Maryviile got blanked, plain embarrased 38-0 in 2018. Couldn't even score a point in their most important game. MJ atleast made them Pats sweat till the final whistle, lost 14-7 and had to be stopped on a 4th down. Must be nice to sleepwalk to the semis every year! So tone down that cockiness just a notch, until you are the best team in Tennessee again. Cause as of now, you simply put, are not. 

Simply put, ARE NOT. End of discussion.

22 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

tgo36 .....We mite knott evun git inn tha playofts.......Okelund beet Mairvul vurry baid inn tha semmy's laist yeer......and c. Thair ere sum teems inn east Tinn. werth moore thain one cent imo......:popcorneater:

23 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

tgo36 .....We mite knott evun git inn tha playofts.......Okelund beet Mairvul vurry baid inn tha semmy's laist yeer......and c. Thair ere sum teems inn east Tinn. werth moore thain one cent imo......:popcorneater:

Obviously Maryville will make the playoffs to play their usual powderpuff east TN teams. Oakland is the best team right now in 6a. Hands down.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Obviously Maryville will make the playoffs to play their usual powderpuff east TN teams. Oakland is the best team right now in 6a. Hands down.

I just hope Oakland is undefeated if we do meet in the semis, because Oakland still has to face Coffee and Warren Co. 

Edited by rebelwoman87