Marion County Warriors vs Bledsoe Warriors

MarionMadness

We are almost 24 hours away. I am really excited to see how the work from our open week translates to the field tomorrow night.  I know these kids will play with great heart, fight, determination, and integrity tomorrow night in this rivalry game.  I have the most confidence in Coach Mathis and this coaching staff. Losers come together in groups and will constantly complain about coaching. If you are a winner and a true Marion County warrior you will come together with us to make this team stronger. These kids feed off our energy on Friday nights. This is still a long season. I know in my heart we are working toward the playoffs and making a great run to send these seniors out on a positive note.  This team might be a year or two away from winning a state championship, but the sky is the limit with this staff and the talent we have coming up. I would like to challenge every warrior to get there tomorrow night and support these kids. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

4 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We are almost 24 hours away. I am really excited to see how the work from our open week translates to the field tomorrow night.  I know these kids will play with great heart, fight, determination, and integrity tomorrow night in this rivalry game.  I have the most confidence in Coach Mathis and this coaching staff. Losers come together in groups and will constantly complain about coaching. If you are a winner and a true Marion County warrior you will come together with us to make this team stronger. These kids feed off our energy on Friday nights. This is still a long season. I know in my heart we are working toward the playoffs and making a great run to send these seniors out on a positive note.  This team might be a year or two away from winning a state championship, but the sky is the limit with this staff and the talent we have coming up. I would like to challenge every warrior to get there tomorrow night and support these kids. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

giphy.gif

I am so excited Friday night football is back. The off week did our kids so much good. We need to remember that nothing else matters except for today. We will be relentless in everything we do tonight. The true fans will show up tonight and be loud and proud for our Marion County Warriors. Coach Mathis has done a masterful job of teaching our kids respect, dignity, and passion for the game. He and the other coaches are there for our kids. Tonight we will have some new plays we have been practicing for two weeks. Coach Mathis has saved some special plays for this game tonight. This is a game that can give us a home playoff game. We can do this boys! It's just like Coach Mathis says all the time. We love and care about all of you. Play the game with integrity and play it for yourself, coaches, and brothers on the team.  Forget about all the fake fans that like to be negative about you and our coaches. They do not matter. I will be there shortly to support all of you. We will WIN THE DAY!

54 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited Friday night football is back. The off week did our kids so much good. We need to remember that nothing else matters except for today. We will be relentless in everything we do tonight. The true fans will show up tonight and be loud and proud for our Marion County Warriors. Coach Mathis has done a masterful job of teaching our kids respect, dignity, and passion for the game. He and the other coaches are there for our kids. Tonight we will have some new plays we have been practicing for two weeks. Coach Mathis has saved some special plays for this game tonight. This is a game that can give us a home playoff game. We can do this boys! It's just like Coach Mathis says all the time. We love and care about all of you. Play the game with integrity and play it for yourself, coaches, and brothers on the team.  Forget about all the fake fans that like to be negative about you and our coaches. They do not matter. I will be there shortly to support all of you. We will WIN THE DAY!

You changed the color of FEAR THE BEARD in your signature tag.  Sorta gray lookin'.   Here ya go Madness.  

09d5a149-d043-47f9-b46c-2f0b1271a4c6_1.1

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

this has to be someone just joking around :blink:

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I am sure that in the morning when the Integrity warriors get beat that  I am sure that someway Bledsoe will have cheated. Maybe a Bledsoe player might run to fast or hit to hard. Who ever this person is talking all this crap  about MC and all this value crap is just having fun or need's to check into a place about 30 miles up the road in Chattanooga around the bend. 

• Like 1