Franklin County Coaching Search

Foolsball101

19 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Perfect candidate: William Blount HC Shad. He has perfected the art of losing and rumor has it he may accept a Professor position at UT to teach a Masters program titled The Art Of Defeat.

He after every season applies for all HC jobs in TN so be on the look out for his resume. It WILL cross your AD's desk.

WB replaced a winnin coach w/Shad

Booger just sayin:wacko:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shadroach said:

More excuses. Different but none the less more off the deflection menu. The only way to improve the football program is to improve the football program. That can get started by bringing in a new aggressive HC and coaching staff. It'll take more than an X's & O's guy. It'll take a leader prepared to revamp the whole program from the ground up. That includes Booster Club, fund raising, building a relationship with the administration, changing the expectations of players, the student body and fan base. All things that have been over years allowed to disintegrate to its current state. I'd bet NONE of this is possible without first changing the AD who ultimately has allowed this program to spiral into the abyss it currently finds itself in.

In summary LOD, You are part of the problem. Quit making excuses and become part of the solution. You like the majority of WB fans find it easier to make excuses than bow your neck and proceed with the hard work to make the necessary changes.

Not my problem.  Y'all are the ones that hired him.  Got him much closer to his buddy at Alcoa.

As far as I am concerned, Blount county is Welcome to BOTH Coaches!

Franklin County, look HARD at your program and decide what the real problem is and deal with it accordingly.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:01 PM, Foolsball101 said:

According to multiple sources Mac McCurry is GONE. "Take it to the bank" Not just fan talk anymore.

After nearly getting axed at the end of last season, 2019 will indeed be Mac's last in Franklin County.

Also heard that McCurry has already accepted a position to head back to Arkansas next year as an OC. Not as solid on that info but wouldn't doubt it.

So let me be the one to start the conversation, who is the FC Rebels head coach next season?

This thread has gone quiet since this breaking news? Do you still stand by these sources or have things changed? Just a curious fan!