LC Offense/Defense?

PulpFiction

2 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

You make a good point but I was at those games... Falcon defense has been exposed. Run outside all day and throw on them all day. Not sure what the exact stats are but they got torched in the air against Martin and they are giving up more than 200 yards a game on the ground. I may be wrong but that’s gotta be close. Just my opinion but why is Snyder on the sidelines on defense most of the game and why isn’t last years all state linebacker on defense more... Just asking this is 1A football

Lake County doesn't give up 200 yards rushing a game. Try about 98 yards per game. Union City put up rushing yards. Their offense is difficult to stop when ran correctly. Crockett put up 150 yards rushing. They had one long run. Dresden 35 yards rushing. Westview did throw for around 200 yards and rush for 165. Westview offense will score on anybody not named Covington in West Tennessee. Lake County has played arguably the best 1A schedule thus far in West Tennessee. Not sure were you are getting your info but I know exactly what the Falcons have given up. Alot of yardage given up was in garbage time when the young kids were playing. Crockett County is only game the Falcons really struggled defensively. Like I said Westview will score on just about anybody.

3 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

You make a good point but I was at those games... Falcon defense has been exposed. Run outside all day and throw on them all day. Not sure what the exact stats are but they got torched in the air against Martin and they are giving up more than 200 yards a game on the ground. I may be wrong but that’s gotta be close. Just my opinion but why is Snyder on the sidelines on defense most of the game and why isn’t last years all state linebacker on defense more... Just asking this is 1A football

Plus alot of normal defensive starters such as Snyder and Puckett have not played much defense because they haven't been needed.

When you are up 20 you are allowed to give up points! Snyder and Puckett will both play Black Friday! Snyder also intercepted Mr Simpson friday! So our game plan against Crockett UC and Westview did allow them to get outside! I don’t think you have seen our defense at 100% just because Puckett is rewarding some younger kids for working hard...you will see the A team when it counts! You say you’re not a hater? The two games you attended were blowouts that we allowed some scores...we put up 72 and 57 those games sorry we must get better! 

10 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

No need to play them on defense when you’re up 5 TD’s. The depth on defense doesn’t get better if you don’t get them these reps in games against formidable teams. How angry do you think the fan base would be if snyder gets hurt playing defense in the fourth quarter when they’re up 42-0? It’s illogical especially with how much depth LC actually has on defense. Let the young guys play it’ll help come playoff time and in the years to come 

In all 5 of Lake County's games the defensive starters have not played a quarter and half together. LC rotates defensive linemen every two to three plays. No need to play starters when the offense is putting up 50 every week. Teams do not get outside against LC like you implied. They might in garbage time. Westview was considered a good team until LC put 72 on them. I guess that makes Westview garbage. I personally think Westview will finish 3rd in their region. Which means they would have beat Milan. I think it might just happen. Westview will finish 8 and 2 or 7 and 3 at the worst. Not bad for the region they play in. Do not be surprised if Westview puts up a ton of points this week against So. Gibson. Westview problem is difinately the defense. If they find away to get a few stops then they may pull the upset this week. That's a big if.

Edited by lakecounty1968

56 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

In all 5 of Lake County's games the defensive starters have not played a quarter and half together. LC rotates defensive linemen every two to three plays. No need to play starters when the offense is putting up 50 every week. Teams do not get outside against LC like you implied. They might in garbage time. Westview was considered a good team until LC put 72 on them. I guess that makes Westview garbage. I personally think Westview will finish 3rd in their region. Which means they would have beat Milan. I think it might just happen. Westview will finish 8 and 2 or 7 and 3 at the worst. Not bad for the region they play in. Do not be surprised if Westview puts up a ton of points this week against So. Gibson. Westview problem is difinately the defense. If they find away to get a few stops then they may pull the upset this week. That's a big if.

I don’t see Westview beating either SG or Milan personally. 

19 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't see them beating So. Gibson but Milan is a great possibility. Milan hasn't been impressive in the two games I saw them play. Westview will score on Milan alot. Milan will have to out score them. Imo

Anything is possible! There might not be any Milan left after Covington gets done with them!! Lol