Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Oak Ridge's defense has been keeping the offense in the games while they learned what to do. They are all finally lining up and facing the correct direction. But these poor little, weak, skinny, uncoordinated little boys won't have a chance against those big ole mean Mt. Juliet boys.

But we got WILDCAT PRIDE and might open a can on those fellers from Mt. Juliet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Oak Ridge's defense has been keeping the offense in the games while they learned what to do. They are all finally lining up and facing the correct direction. But these poor little, weak, skinny, uncoordinated little boys won't have a chance against those big ole mean Mt. Juliet boys.

Not the motto I would be taking into a 2 hour road trip game. Versus a BETTER team. But hey, I guess it’s good to have pride.

3 hours ago, bounder said:

RWR Bounder! Love the Wildcat Pride. Speaking of cans, any chance the Tshirts for the big hitting players are still be given out or will be given out?

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not the motto I would be taking into a 2 hour road trip game. Versus a BETTER team. But hey, I guess it’s good to have pride.

Well, that is why you are you and not an Oak Ridge Wildcat fan. When you go into the Golden Bears' den, you pack Wildcat Pride and a pair of bowling balls. You might be the BETTER team but we have some Hammers on Defense and some Nails who will pound it into the endzone on Offense. 

YIKES! It is only Monday and my mouth is running in fourth gear. I better back off the gas and save some for the end of the Week. :-D

46 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Well, that is why you are you and not an Oak Ridge Wildcat fan. When you go into the Golden Bears' den, you pack Wildcat Pride and a pair of bowling balls. You might be the BETTER team but we have some Hammers on Defense and some Nails who will pound it into the endzone on Offense. 

YIKES! It is only Monday and my mouth is running in fourth gear. I better back off the gas and save some for the end of the Week. :-D

I don’t mind it, I’m glad y’all have some confidence going into the game. It will make victory taste that much sweeter come Friday night! 

6 hours ago, oridgecat said:

This is the kind of game where we find out who the real Cat fans are.  Anybody making this trip? 

We'll be there and Bruce and Bobbi Lussier is coming over from Franklin to visit. 

Oh and Golden Bears this is only the 4th 6A team we've played this year. So bring it on Tyrone! We ain't afraid of no stinking bears, golden or any other kind! 

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder