South Pittsburg @ Sale Creek (Captain Victory vs that Cox Man)

Southtowner

I hope everyone is having a good Monday. I am looking forward to going to this game. I have never attended one at Finley Stadium. Roy and I are going to head over early on Friday. We are going to Mike's Hole In The Wall. Where is everyone else going to be? It finally feels like football season outside as well. Everyone have a great rest of the day.

12 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  that Cox man didn't even let the Red Tigers of Whitwell score a single point. Grider gave up 6 to the Tigers.  That 7 point advantage has now gone down to only 1 point.  

Southtowner I garuntee since that Cox man didnt fill out his survey for my Murphy Fair book I forgot about him beating this olinger man.  Grider only had a one point advantage since he is playing in a college stadium.  I garuntee he better have our boys trained this week.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner I garuntee since that Cox man didnt fill out his survey for my Murphy Fair book I forgot about him beating this olinger man.  Grider only had a one point advantage since he is playing in a college stadium.  I garuntee he better have our boys trained this week.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, they've turned that Finley man's stadium into a kickball field.  They don't even have field goals.  That Powers boy is going to have to kick it into a net.  No wonder that Cox man wants his own field.

405c672f-10ba-46ab-ade9-d15fc4b97c34-lar

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

On 10/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, reaction said:

I'll never forget that moment. Out of everyone on the field attacking the snake, it was our QB hahaha

I was already in the end zone so I walked over and got a picture of it. Khalil and Kyan were jumping up and down trying to get away from it.