South Pittsburg @ Sale Creek (Captain Victory vs that Cox Man)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks buddy.  Ima gonna catch ol Bassy's post count in about 10 years if he doesn't hurry back in here.  

ANNOUNCEMENT

The SPHS football game WILL still be played Friday night vs Sale Creek at Finley Stadium. Kickoff is at 6:00 CST. Sale Creek is the home team. They have informed us it’s still on Friday so Friday it is. Bring your umbrella and poncho. #WithUsOrAgainstUs #ItsComing

• Like 1

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter I'll be well on my way back to the family farm.  Captain Victory has issued me a weekend furlough to care for the saddening news from home.  Being a family man himself, Captain Victory certainly knows about priorities.  On a brighter note, you'll be pleased to know The Day of Reckoning has come and gone.  Needless to say, the Captain and his Band of Pirates unleashed judgment upon the Red Tiger and their town folk.  In the end Captain Victory was yet once again Victorious and reigned Supreme Leader over all the land, water and air.  Now the campaign turns its eyes toward the Scenic City once again.  This time a much improved Panther squad led by Corporal Cox, a direct descendant of Wally, aka Underdog is lying in wait.  This campaign is of utmost importance and I'm sure the Captain has given his full attention to the matter. The campaigns are quickly dwindling down and there's no room for mistakes or miscalculations.  Every battle from here on out must be met with complete preparedness and preparations. But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine.  For your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, knows beyond a shadow of a doubt who leads the way.  Tell Poppa I am homeward bound with a heavy heart but much Love, Strength and Peace to All- 

Sgt  Southtowner

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Southtowner said:
Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter I'll be well on my way back to the family farm.  Captain Victory has issued me a weekend furlough to care for the saddening news from home.  Being a family man himself, Captain Victory certainly knows about priorities.  On a brighter note, you'll be pleased to know The Day of Reckoning has come and gone.  Needless to say, the Captain and his Band of Pirates unleashed judgment upon the Red Tiger and their town folk.  In the end Captain Victory was yet once again Victorious and reigned Supreme Leader over all the land, water and air.  Now the campaign turns its eyes toward the Scenic City once again.  This time a much improved Panther squad led by Corporal Cox, a direct descendant of Wally, aka Underdog is lying in wait.  This campaign is of utmost importance and I'm sure the Captain has given his full attention to the matter. The campaigns are quickly dwindling down and there's no room for mistakes or miscalculations.  Every battle from here on out must be met with complete preparedness and preparations. But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine.  For your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, knows beyond a shadow of a doubt who leads the way.  Tell Poppa I am homeward bound with a heavy heart but much Love, Strength and Peace to All- 

Sgt  Southtowner

Another great one by ST. Sorry for your loss again.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

This game is going to be very yucky from the weather. We are headed over to Mike's Hole In The Wall in a little while. Some of you other Pirate fans come and join us later. I pray that we all have a safe drive into the scenic city this afternoon.

So let me see if I calculated the math correctly.  You and Roy Dillard are going to be hanging out at that Mike man's Hole looking at Murph's pole?