Mackmen Cowntee att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Looks like it's shaping up to be a big game with the winner locking up a home game in the first round of the playoffs.  I talked to two of the Cleveland coaches yesterday and they both said McMinn was a better team than Bradley.

Haven't seen McMinn yet this year, but as of right now, i believe it. If McMinn has any defense whatsoever, they will run away with it. Between our defense and penalties, I'm not looking for it to be a semi close game. Our "Monday pay days" just doesn't seem to work every week. 

1 minute ago, DaBears1976 said:

Haven't seen McMinn yet this year, but as of right now, i believe it. If McMinn has any defense whatsoever, they will run away with it. Between our defense and penalties, I'm not looking for it to be a semi close game. Our "Monday pay days" just doesn't seem to work every week. 

I don't think McMinn's defense is that solid after seeing them play twice this year. Cleveland passed for about 150 on them and ran for about 200, most of that in the second half. I know Bradley's offense and especially their passing game is good.
I think it will be a close high scoring game, with one of them winning by a td.